ARGH stupid chairman!

Same thing happened to me, I won every competition I was in one season and Shaun Maloney was one of my first team regulars the off season came about and Sunderland bid £7m for him and the board accepted. I was annoyed cause with the fact I'd done so well and they went over my head that was bang outta order. The board should keep their nose's out of the management buisness and stick to what they do.

Same thing happened to me, I won every competition I was in one season and Shaun Maloney was one of my first team regulars the off season came about and Sunderland bid £7m for him and the board accepted. I was annoyed cause with the fact I'd done so well and they went over my head that was bang outta order. The board should keep their nose's out of the management buisness and stick to what they do.

Well said.

Sign fazio,one of the best defender in game from my experience so far,especially with scoring goals aswell.

He scored 18-21 goals in 40-50 app,not just header but aswell as hollywood goals from distance and some amazing solo,also he was topscorer from my team last season since all my strikers and wingers still had to settle down,Thanks to him I probably won premier league with aston villa

sakho 10 to 12m
still have a bit of money left over

thiago silva m8 hes mint hes keeping milito out of my barca squad less than 10 m aswell bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not again. My chairman just sold Torbinsky for 13 Milion to Liverpool. Only had him 6 months. At least I made a 10.5 Million profit but its annoying hes went over my head and sold him.

well, why not attempt to sign them new contracts? if they accept the transfer is cancelled

Never knew that. Ill remember that for next time. Ive got some decent youngsters Im just going to bring one of them up and give him a chance.

i had my stupid chairmen accept 65mil for ronaldo in 2014 which is a joke he was easily my best player then i lost him

thoughts on fazio?

My opinion he is the best defender in the game, definately a must, id put him above evey defender in the game, Those will argue sakho is the best he maybe very good in the future, but Fazio hits the ground running he is pure class and scores bucketloads if you have him challenging the keeper on corners

I'v had vidic accepted by the bored for 19mil wasnt impressed he was on about 10 goals in 14 or so games. Not in slightest impressed, Signed Caceres from barcelona and Benedikt Howedes from Schalke. So made up for it :P

Back