Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
no budget, so needs to be loan or maybe a free agent, looked everywere but options out wider are very limited.

any ideas? :)

Chief Hodgson Hater
Reaction score
What season are you in?
If your in the first season look at Yousef Mokthari or use Joe Mason as a left winger.
They usually use him as a left winger in real life.

Reaction score
when i did my game with southampton, i managed to get some really decent players to come to me on loan, such as bebe, kakuta, barry bannan and even zoltan gera! so maybe u could try them, also try and get a player called leroy george, he was amazing for me in my save, getting atleast 10-12 goals and nearly 20 assists so give him a try.

Reaction score
What season are you in?
If your in the first season look at Yousef Mokthari or use Joe Mason as a left winger.
They usually use him as a left winger in real life.
1st season coming up to jan transfer window, couldnt find Mokthari on my game :(

Reaction score
when i did my game with southampton, i managed to get some really decent players to come to me on loan, such as bebe, kakuta, barry bannan and even zoltan gera! so maybe u could try them, also try and get a player called leroy george, he was amazing for me in my save, getting atleast 10-12 goals and nearly 20 assists so give him a try.
Leroy George is at NEC and the others you have mentioned are on loan at chapionship clubs besides gera and kakuta :/

Reaction score
well try quinton fortune, good CM, kamil contofalsky, very good GK, jay demerit, decent CB, lukas dosek, very good RB, callum davenport, laurent robert? might still do a job for u was pretty bad for me but still ok... all of these should be frees mate so good luck

Reaction score
chelski wont loan Kakuta, Bebo is at sheff united, my luck is running out :(

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

well try quinton fortune, good CM, kamil contofalsky, very good GK, jay demerit, decent CB, lukas dosek, very good RB, callum davenport, laurent robert? might still do a job for u was pretty bad for me but still ok... all of these should be frees mate so good luck
thank pal, but im in need of wingers :)

Reaction score
yeh hes loaned out to a championship side, looks very good! just need a AMR loan for a season, im really light down that side, its basically mason and noone :(

Chief Hodgson Hater
Reaction score
Mason and Noone are actually very good for League 1.
I reccomend training and using Rory Patterson as a right winger. He suits the role very well.