cuddles

Reaction score
Currently most of the way through 2nd season with Everton, everything is going very well but stumbled across this guy Arianit Ferati from Stuttgart.
For his age the guy has got quite fantastic stats and was just wondering if anybody has experience with him wouold he be worth picking up.

(Screenshot 2nd season with AI manager)

View attachment 322187

Cheers mate ive decided to leave him until January in my 3rd season because i currently dont use an attacking mid but i will defo sign him

how come your player stats are like that & mine are like 11-14 14-19 etc ?????

sorry but this may sound stupid but what does attribute masking do when you switch it off

it means you don't have to scout players to reveal their attributes, you still gotta scout them in order to find out their potential and pro's and con's etc
It just saves me time from having to excessively scout players allowing me to look around for longer.

Currently most of the way through 2nd season with Everton, everything is going very well but stumbled across this guy Arianit Ferati from Stuttgart.
For his age the guy has got quite fantastic stats and was just wondering if anybody has experience with him wouold he be worth picking up.

(Screenshot 2nd season with AI manager)

View attachment 721306

Quick question, what skin is that?

I picked this guy up on a free with United. Loaned him to Norwich in 4th season and he is one of the best players in the league. Gets goals and assists.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk