Arkle's Follow Your Career (5 Year Anniversary)

Not in the area as such, but near. :)

aha fair enough dude, I used to live in Roath but moved to the outskirts with my Mrs last month, though as a somewhat well known Swansea fan it can sometimes be a bit awkward being here :p

Just caught up with this, great stuff! Can't believe I've betrayed the Toon to go to Liverpool though :( although being worth £40 mil must be nice haha. Nice to see the international career is going well too

There he is! Wondering where youve been lad :p Glad youre enjoying it, you do seem to be the most successful so far, must be all that experience on the previous games ;)

END OF SEASON UPDATE

View attachment 179674 View attachment 179672 View attachment 179671 View attachment 179670

PREMIER LEAGUE
View attachment 179667
INTERESTING SEASON IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE AS UNITED LOSE ON GOAL DIFFERENCE TO CHELSEA!
LIVERPOOL FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AGAIN... DOES THAT MEAN JACK SCOTT MOVING ON?
AND BOURNEMOUTH GET RELEGATED! ROBERTS ALREADY PUSHING FOR A MOVE TO A BIGGER CLUB MAY GET HIS WISH THIS SUMMER

CHAMPIONSHIP
View attachment 179666
SWANSEA WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP! ARKLES BACK IN THE BIG TIME

CHELSEA WIN THE CAPITAL ONE CUP

F.A CUP
View attachment 179665
STEPHEN BRADBURY PLAYS THE FULL 90 MINUTES IN THE FA CUP FINAL WIN!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
View attachment 179664AND HE PLAYS 83 MINUTES IN UNITEDS EXTRA TIME WIN!!

WATFORD WON THE EUROPA LEAGUE!?

AT 3 IM STOPPING BOYS TO WATCH SWANSEA AND THEN IM HAVING VALENTINES WITH THE MRS SO WILL SQUEEZE IN AS MUCH AS I CAN NOW BUT THEN WILL DO A LITTLE BIT TOMORROW MORNING

Not sure why they've described me as a world class midfielder after that season haha! Hopefully I can move from Liverpool soon!

SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW 2023

NO MOVEMENTS BUT SOME DRAMA SURROUNDING ROBERTS
THE STRIKER WHOS EAGER TO LEAVE CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE BOURNEMOUTH HAD A £7 MILLION BID FROM LIVERPOOL REJECTED. LOOKS LIKE HES STUCK THERE UNTIL JANUARY AT LEAST

SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW 2023

NO MOVEMENTS BUT SOME DRAMA SURROUNDING ROBERTS
THE STRIKER WHOS EAGER TO LEAVE CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE BOURNEMOUTH HAD A £7 MILLION BID FROM LIVERPOOL REJECTED. LOOKS LIKE HES STUCK THERE UNTIL JANUARY AT LEAST

Oh f*** off, why reject a bid from Liverpool. :(

JANUARY TRANSFER WINIDOW 2024

LEWIE ROBERTS - BOURNEMOUTH - TO - WEST BROMICH ALBION - £6 MILLION (THOUGH HE REJECTED ARSENAL)

MICHAEL ARKLE AND JACK SCOTT SIGN NEW CONTRACTS AT CLUBS

Last edited:
Sorry guys thought i'd have time to do a season or two today but have valentines day and a gig this evening so not sure i'm going to be able to squeeze it in, will try and get far tomorrow though :)

Loving how this is going - I'm having a decent run at Man Utd at the moment!

Hope I keep it up.

Thanks guys
Been a hectic last 24 hours or so :p
I'll do a season or two now for a bit and then maybe very possibly will finish the series off tomorrow or tuesday and we can look into what to change for the next one :)

END OF SEASON 8? UPDATE

View attachment 178851 View attachment 178849 View attachment 178848 View attachment 178847

PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 178844
BRADBURY WINS PREMIER LEAGUE WITH UNITED, ARKLE GETS RELEGATED (AGAIN!) WITH SWANSEA

CAPITAL ONE CUP
View attachment 178838
AND SWANSEA LOSE CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL WITH ARKLE COMING ON AS A SUB

CHELSEA WIN THE FA CUP

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
View attachment 178834
MAN U BEAT CITY IN THE FINAL! BUT NO BRADBURY IN THE SQUAD

ATH MADRID WIN EUROPA LEAGUE

JANUARY TRANSFER 2025

ITS A BIG ONE!!

JACK SCOTT - LIVERPOOL - TO - REAL MADRID - £25.5 MILLION

END OF SEASON UPDATE

View attachment 178778 View attachment 178777 View attachment 178776 View attachment 178775

PREMIER LEAGUE
View attachment 178775
BRADBURY AND UNITED WIN PREMIER LEAGUE

CHAMPIONSHIP
View attachment 178772
SWANSEA AND POSSIBLY ARKLE LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER SEASON IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

CAPITAL ONE CUP
View attachment 178769
JACK SCOTTS EX CLUB BEAT UNITED IN FINAL

FA CUP
View attachment 178768
BUT UNITED DO WIN FA CUP