Arkle's Follow Your Career Series 2

Considering I'm (Dyldo) averaging a goal/assist every 4.3 games and MOTM every 5.3 games and hold a career average of 7.62 and basically been in every team of the year going, I would personally like to say F U Dani Alves there's a new RB on the scene and he'll penetrate you from everywhere like a uhhhhh Dyldo :p

Considering I'm (Dyldo) averaging a goal/assist every 4.3 games and MOTM every 5.3 games and hold a career average of 7.62 and basically been in every team of the year going, I would personally like to say F U Dani Alves there's a new RB on the scene and he'll penetrate you from everywhere like a uhhhhh Dyldo :p

Oh dear :p

The series will resume soon, currently suffering with flu :(

I'll do one season a day from now on as it can take quite a while :p

Champions League tomorrow and we've finally won a major trophy :)

Another 7 appearances, with a horrible average rating :p

I really feel that with the team available, the Newport County manager is underachieving - who is the manager at the moment?

More assist this season, but another horrid performance. El Fuego you suck :p

Perhaps if the players not playing for the first team were allowed to leave they would grow more consistently.

I really feel that with the team available, the Newport County manager is underachieving - who is the manager at the moment?

Its still John Sheridan, and I would have to agree. We should be hitting top 4 every season

More assist this season, but another horrid performance. El Fuego you suck :p

Perhaps if the players not playing for the first team were allowed to leave they would grow more consistently.

Yeah thats the problem with a series like this, some players stagnate due to new signings or being out of form
unfortunately theres no way of making the players stay without the future transfers, otherwise itd have been good to see a few loans out or such
We'll have to look into what to do for the next series so everyone enjoys