Arnesen resigns from Chelsea post

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea sporting director Frank Arnesen resigns from his position and will leave at the end of the season.

More...

3 Chelsea staff members sitting on the wall,
And if Ray Wilkins was to accidentally fall,
There'd be 2 Chelsea staff members sitting on the wall.

2 Chelsea staff members sitting on the wall,
And if Frank Arnesen was to accidentally fall,
There'd be 1 Chelsea staff member sitting on the wall.

1 Chelsea staff member sitting on the wall,
And if Carlo Ancelotti was to accidentally fall...

What's happening at Chelsea? First Wilkins was sacked, now Arnesen is leaving.. No wonder cfc12345 supports Stevanage..

and with Ancelloti denying he put his resignation in last week this is getting more and more mysterious with the background scene at Chelsea. Maybe they are getting out before Abramovich pulls all his money out of the club.

and with Ancelloti denying he put his resignation in last week this is getting more and more mysterious with the background scene at Chelsea. Maybe they are getting out before Abramovich pulls all his money out of the club.

Wouldn't think it would have to anything to do with money. If anything it would be Roman interfering in first team affairs, has done in the past.

And if Ray Wilkins was to accidentally fall,
There'd be 2 Chelsea staff members sitting on the wall.

And if Frank Arnesen was to accidentally fall,
There'd be 1 Chelsea staff member sitting on the wall.

And if Carlo Ancelotti was to accidentally fall...

lol top class mate XD

More reason for me to believe the Guardiola and Txiki Begiristain story i have heard. If Carlo end up being shoved out the Chelsea fans will be furious with Roman and his yes men.

lol i dount Roman will pull his money out considering he will be taking a massive loss as he has not properly cut down on all expenditures yet come on u lads

Roman loves the club more than ever and you can see that every game he heads and kicks every ball.

chelsea seem to be in a bit of a mess atm. Wonder if its just abramovich cost cutting project or if he is planning to replace some staff again

I think Roman is just shaking things up and he needs to just ease up abit because he is ******* with the fans more than anything. Look i will not say a bad word about the man because without him we wouldn't be in the position we are in now days but he needs to realise that a football club shouldn't be run like other businesses.

I think Roman is just shaking things up and he needs to just ease up abit because he is ******* with the fans more than anything. Look i will not say a bad word about the man because without him we wouldn't be in the position we are in now days but he needs to realise that a football club shouldn't be run like other businesses.

Totally agree. Personally i think he may go too far and that the chelsea fans may eventually turn on him

According to my uncle, who works out Chelsea's training ground, ex-Newcastle Manager Kevin Keegan is going to become to Sporting Director.

Totally agree. Personally i think he may go too far and that the chelsea fans may eventually turn on him

Its starting to happen already mate, i listen to a podcast that is done by men who was around in the 70's and even before then and this week they were not happy at all saying if he is going to do this then we would prefer him to **** off. Its not fair on the fans because we were here before he turned up and we would die for this club. It seems as if every time Chelsea become a settled club i.e start winning things and looking a class side he seems to shake things up.

nah I trust Roman, he loves the club and I think he just wants to shake things up and get new staff in, it may be the start of a new era where the club's focus may be diverted to instead furthering our youth system instead of signing players for exorbirant prices

If you're going to shake things up, don't get rid of two of the best staff at the club.

As a neutral view without Roman you would still be a mid-table team. So just trust him, he hasn't put a foot wrong really has he?

Look we have to remember Roman didn't get to where he is today by being mr nice guy. The man is ruthless in his approach and thats all he knows but like i said he should already know thats not how to run a football club. Arnesen was mainly bought in to get our acadamy going and its worked so maybe Arnesen wants another challenge.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

As a neutral view without Roman you would still be a mid-table team. So just trust him, he hasn't put a foot wrong really has he?

The year before Roman bought us we finshed 4th, slowly we were becoming a better side every season anyway Roman just gave us a extra kick.

If you're going to shake things up, don't get rid of two of the best staff at the club.

really i think Roman has a better idea of what he plans to do at the club than all of us so we should just wait and watch, probably he wants a different environment and different vision for the club u never know

Back