Arnesen resigns from Chelsea post

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 2K
Bet chelsea fans wish this happened when mourinho was at the club. Wasn't he one of the main reasons why mourinho resigned

Bet chelsea fans wish this happened when mourinho was at the club. Wasn't he one of the main reasons why mourinho resigned

yea but he would have gone anyways, Roman was a large reason more than anyone else really

It all started when Roman bought his mate Shevchenko to the club and we all know how that went. Jose didn't want him simple as that and i think they wearn't on talking terms and Roman never went to any of the games etc so manager vs Roman then there is only 1 winner.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

really i think Roman has a better idea of what he plans to do at the club than all of us so we should just wait and watch, probably he wants a different environment and different vision for the club u never know

I don't think he does though mate, Roman before buying us was not a football man and he is running this club like his oil business and he cant do it. He has got lots of yes men around him telling him what he wants to hear like "yes sir roman, 3bags full sir roman". Appart from Bruce Buck Chelsea have no footballing people behind the scenes only yes men.

It all started when Roman bought his mate Shevchenko to the club and we all know how that went. Jose didn't want him simple as that and i think they wearn't on talking terms and Roman never went to any of the games etc so manager vs Roman then there is only 1 winner.

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

I don't think he does though mate, Roman before buying us was not a football man and he is running this club like his oil business and he cant do it. He has got lots of yes men around him telling him what he wants to hear like "yes sir roman, 3bags full sir roman". Appart from Bruce Buck Chelsea have no footballing people behind the scenes only yes men.

true that but I'm sure he knows what is best for the club, he probably has the right idea and I trust him fully cos honestly we would never have such financial stability if he was not there

true that but I'm sure he knows what is best for the club, he probably has the right idea and I trust him fully cos honestly we would never have such financial stability if he was not there

I agree with that, as i said i wouldn't say a bad word about the man because what hes done for this club is unreal. But fans are starting to question his decisions and especially the timing of his decisions.

I agree with that, as i said i wouldn't say a bad word about the man because what hes done for this club is unreal. But fans are starting to question his decisions and especially the timing of his decisions.

yea but we cant do anything about it so we just have to hope he knows what he is doing, i think I have a good idea what he wants which to focus more on our Youth System and stop buying players which is a good way for the club to move forward and will ensure that we dont have to face the prospect of massive debts like Man Utd or financial unstability

yea but we cant do anything about it so we just have to hope he knows what he is doing, i think I have a good idea what he wants which to focus more on our Youth System and stop buying players which is a good way for the club to move forward and will ensure that we dont have to face the prospect of massive debts like Man Utd or financial unstability

Yer i agree with the bringing the youth through and most fans want this aswell but its the sacking of Wilkins that has got people talking.

The massive debts for man utd aren't due to transfers though. I don't agree with him focusing on the youth system and even if chelsea are your not playing them that often except for some sub appearances

The massive debts for man utd aren't due to transfers though. I don't agree with him focusing on the youth system and even if chelsea are your not playing them that often except for some sub appearances

But surely thats the best way for them to get expirence, they are training with the first team everyday and making appearences quite frequently. I think bedding them in slowly is the best way.

But surely thats the best way for them to get expirence, they are training with the first team everyday and making appearences quite frequently. I think bedding them in slowly is the best way.

Disagree with bedding players in slowly as i have always felt throwing young players straight in works. Just look at cristiano ronaldo, rooney, wilshere, smalling, albrighton etc...

Disagree with bedding players in slowly as i have always felt throwing young players straight in works. Just look at cristiano ronaldo, rooney, wilshere, smalling, albrighton etc...

But with the players we have at the moment they arn't going to replace them at this present time. And we are bringing through 3-4 youngsters not just 1.

But with the players we have at the moment they arn't going to replace them at this present time. And we are bringing through 3-4 youngsters not just 1.

Yeah you can't do all four but players such as bruma and mceachren should be playing with the injury situation you have atm instead you play paulo ferraira and zhirkov

Yeah you can't do all four but players such as bruma and mceachren should be playing with the injury situation you have atm instead you play paulo ferraira and zhirkov

We are playing Alex tomorrow and Malouda in midfield thats why they wont start.

thrwing them in without developing them properly is like a recipe for disaster, a few games here and there, let him get used to the standard of football, if he does not perform well in one match its ok cos u will b playing them in so many matches that the pressure on them will b off cos they know they will get more chances to prove themselves

Back