DeclanH

Reaction score
View attachment 269347

Hello everyone and welcome to my new story. I am the writer of Bring Back the Glory Days - Liverpool F.C. This story is based on me, travelling the world and trying to build up my CV to become one of the greatest managers that ever walked the earth.

THE STORY

The story is fairly simple. I start off as an unemployed, Sunday-league reputation manager and I have to start off at the lowest of lows and build up my CV from travelling to different countries and taking on new discoveries in different leagues.

The story will end when I eventually reach the number 1 manager in the world and have won the World Cup with any country. This story will last till FM 13 is released which is around 2 months.

--------------------------------

So to round off I will be updating after every month played. I used the layout that some of you may know or not Klibbybo's update layout which I enjoyed using and gave all the relevant information needed after the month but after reading different stories I have came up with a new layout that I think all of you may enjoy.

(Next update will be either later tonight or tomorrow)

Love this idea. Look forward to see how it unfolds! :p

Brilliant idea, will defo be following

The Journey Begins

Objective............Croatia

View attachment 269572

After waiting over 2 months for an available post that caught my attention I found NK Karlovac from Croatia. The team had some great potential players and had good financial figures. I felt I could really do something with this team and I had a real good feeling it was the right team to start my career at. I have never managed a Croatian team before and I am looking really forward to experience a new league.

The Croatian league is already 10 games into the season and from when I joined Karlovac are sitting in 9th position. My aims for the season is to get a European spot but more importantly get familiar with the league.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the last post the game had crashed and the file was corrupted so I had to make a new game. Hope you all enjoy this one.​