Array Access Out of Bounds

Reaction score
I keep getting this error message (Array access out of bounds) at the same point in my game, after which an error message (about 'Crash Dumps') appears.

Does anyone know how to rectify this?

Thanks.

Ask SI to hire more QA staff.

if you go on the sports interactive website there should be either help forums or a contact email or something there

When you find out the problem and how to fix it could u tell us on here please :D?

On my game on 9.3 I just click 'OK' and it goes away and I can continue the game. I just make sure I don't go back to that page. It's normally when I look back about 2 years in a competition. Does your game close down when this happens? What screen do you go to when this comes up or is it just random? What patch are you on?

Sorry for the late reply.

It's on the 9.1 patch, but naturally, the more recent patches do help rectify the bugs and glitches etc in older games.

It used to randomly come up, but now I seem to have got to a point where it comes up upon reaching a certain date (I forget which, but it is after continuing twice).

When it comes up, it is followed by a 'Crash Dumps' error message.

I recently moved my save file to my new computer, which I think might be causing the trouble, and while the makers of the computer are very helpful, I doubt they will have much knowledge on such a specific problem.

I keep getting this error message (Array access out of bounds) at the same point in my game, after which an error message (about 'Crash Dumps') appears.

Thanks.[/quot

well i had this problem but i fixed it by going in preferences then changed the processing fixtures to slowest(work in back ground) and it works fine now for me wit woooooooooo

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Thanks.
well i had this problem but i fixed it by going in preferences then changed the processing fixtures to slowest(work in back ground) and it works fine now for me wit woooooooooo

Last edited:
The update to 11.2.sth will do the trick. I was b*tchin all day about this and the update was my last resort. I`m in 2023 and that`s probably why I have this problem. However, I am disappointed that the home-grown players issue wasn` t fixed.

I do have the same issue but problems started quite early I'd say...Right from the first day, although I bought an authentic copy (no downloads, no fake copies), the game could not be installed (not even the autorun window could pop up). That is smt I couldn't explain either but at least I managed to go over it through the "Steam" interface.
And suddenly yesterday, while attempting to load my only saved game (Greek B division) the "warning:acess array out of bounds" message appeared. Same today. Then the resolution goes weird (flat, stretched, blur) and the page is not very responsive (only some random clickings). I repeat, that didn't happen while playing but when loading the game...which means I can't go on doing anything.
Haven't installed any patches, any cracks, transferred any graphic or data files from previous versions or used the editor. I have only played half a season!!!!!****....
I read some people's suggestions about changing the preferences....I cannot even click the preferences button!!!!
Do you think there could be an issue with my pc? Checked the game requirements, it's ok!!!

Help me guys...please