tigercat

Reaction score
My partner and i bought fm11 on the day it came out, we're currently on the 2019/2020 season. It's been running fine up until recently, whenever my partner goes onto their teams training or one of their players training screens, the game closes and the message "array access out of bounds" pops up. I've had a look on google and can't find any solution except for the older games. It's getting annoying because my partner currently has no players on the training schedual and we can't do anything about it ewithout it crashing. We've considered maybe retiring him as a manager and setting him up again with the same team, but we would only do this as a last resort. Everything is fine when i go onto my team and player training screens, i was wondering if this had happened to anyone else and if there was a solution for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: We haven't installed any custom content, used the editor or anything like that. The only thing installed is the recent patch for it which didn't solve our problem.

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem now whenever i click on any players training the game crashes and says Array access out of bounds. :mad:

Just had this happen with me, not sure what to do, but I cant continue with the game as it stands at the moment. Any ideas appreciated.

i used to get this on older fm's but not on 11 yet. on the older versions my game never crashed when it did that, and it only happened if i tried to offer a contract to someone. i would just bring the game back up, move onto the next day and then it would let me do it. thats my only experience of it :(

My screen resolution has gone haywire as well, everything is larger and blurred, I can actually play the game as such, but not in the conventional way, you dont press on the continue button itself , you have to press on the screen about 4 inches to the left, same for all access buttons (ie. squad, etc) odd indeed. never happeneed before either, ive had crashes, but not this.

Perhaps you should try removing your settings folder. Or adding --reset_preferences (I don't know it exactly anymore) to the shortcut path.

I managed to save it, started again, seems to be fine at the moment... fingers crossed anyway.

I've now deleted the settings folder, cache folder and even re-installed the whole ****** game but still having the same array access out bounds problem whenever i click on the training.

The annoying thing is that this only happens on my main saved game :/ :(

It just popped up for me and I pressed OK, and I can continue playing. I don't know what I did, but it's fine now and I can still do everything alright.

I do have the same issue but problems started quite early I'd say...Right from the first day, although I bought an authentic copy (no downloads, no fake copies), the game could not be installed (not even the autorun window could pop up). That is smt I couldn't explain either but at least I managed to go over it through the "Steam" interface.
And suddenly yesterday, while attempting to load my only saved game (Greek B division) the "warning:acess array out of bounds" message appeared. Same today. Then the resolution goes weird (flat, stretched, blur) and the page is not very responsive (only some random clickings). I repeat, that didn't happen while playing but when loading the game...which means I can't go on doing anything.
Haven't installed any patches, any cracks, transferred any graphic or data files from previous versions or used the editor. I have only played half a season!!!!!****....
I read some people's suggestions about changing the preferences....I cannot even click the preferences button!!!!
Do you think there could be an issue with my pc? Checked the game requirements, it's ok!!!

Help me guys...please

Hi, I've just had this problem and have had it before on other saves as well. I've had to quit 3 or 4 saves now because of this but I've finally found a solution (for now.)

After looking around a heck of a lot of threads I found that changing to windowed display (and back again if you want) seems to make it go away.

Hope this helps. :)

Last edited: