'Array access out of bounds'

ajw

Reaction score
Ok,so i think many people have come on the forums with this sort of message wonderin how to sort it out. I did try to search for previous posts about it but couldnt find anythin, and anyway they're one post wonders and I'm and Fmbase legend :D

To the point...i've recently tried to start a couple of new games,the first since the latest patch. Three times now, on the same date (1st Aug) that message 'Array access out of bounds' appears as an error has occured and then when I click on ok, it says FM must exit.

Any solutions?? Ive scanned my FM 2006 under program files with AVG and no virus or owt has been found....so any ideas or help?? My save games started before the patch/update are fine

Its a bug, I seriously doubt you can do anything.

However you could try going on holiday.

And your way down the fmbase legend pecking order tbh :D

I get that thingy when i offer contracts to younger players. Happens only sometimes like two or three times before in all my games ive setup. But then it still goes to the screen to offer them a contract but the options are like limited for some reason and you can only relaly offer them a date and salary.

i had that problem too i dont know if this was a coincidence but when i got offered a new contract it stop doing it.

Yeah I've had it with contracts before,but never like this...