Theo14Cesc4

Reaction score
I realise a lot of other people have probably created threads about a similar problem, but I searched and as far as I know nobody had the exact same one as me. Whenever I try to click on a player, it comes up with "Warning: array access out of bounds" and I just have to click "OK". I can still play the game fine and the player still comes up, it's just pretty annoying.

Someone said somewhere to clear the cache but I couldn't find that file/folder so I'm not sure what to do. Any help is much appreciated.

Pretty sure people have the exact same as you, this is a very common one. It usually happens when you download an unofficial update, so the simple question is.. Have you?

does it happen when you try to offer a contract? i get that when i try to offer contracts sometimes, but if i go back, continue for one day, then try again, it works fine :)

I've downloaded the usual stuff, like facepacks, kits, databases, but no FMRTE or anything. Is that why I've had the problem?

It only happens if I click on a player, and I just click OK and it goes away and I can carry on.

Yeah this is happening because of one of the databases hasn't been made properly. If you want it to stop then load the game up with a different custom database or just without one entirely.