Arrest figures grow at Derby

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
The number of Derby County fans arrested for hooliganism rises by almost 20.

More...

Remember talking to you a while ago about the stupid "Derby Lunatic Fringe". Just ******* pathetic really, sad that two of my old school mates join in with this ****.

There is worse clubs out there so I don't know why Derby are in the spotlight tbh.

yea Leeds and Millwall stand out to me, also i remember you were saying wasnt it for the play offs?

Leeds United retained the unenviable title of the club with the most banning orders, after an extra 30 were handed out in the year to take their total to 118.
Cardiff City were second with 114, followed by Millwall (111) and Stoke City (102).
Arrests for racist chanting fell from 55 to 41, while arrests for missile throwing rose from 68 to 97.
Manchester United had the most arrests (195), followed by Chelsea (135), Sunderland (119) and Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur (both 117).
Spurs also had the highest number of arrests for violent disorder (30), while Man Utd had the most for public disorder (98).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=488294&in_page_id=1770

Was in news a lot a few weeks back.

Nah it wasn't the playoffs Kris it was the last game of the season where Leeds came down to cause trouble. Silly we make the news with 46 banning orders when there are clubs in the 100's.

Lol, looks good for sat then, Leeds vs Millwall isn't it haha.

Maybe Derby have a higher ratio of arrests to stadium capacity compared to other clubs.