TommyTomster

Reaction score
Yes hello everyone. So really a quick question this at the attributes screen of a player i have seen plenty of screenshots where you have a arrow pointing up or down next to a stat indicating that it has grown or decreased example: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...-romario-0c6aae2e2b58c2c7b0757023bad23b7f.png

So is this a part of a skin pack or something? cause i dont have it in my game and i would love too have it. If any of you guys would let me know it would be greatly appreciated :)

If you tick the box 'Show recently attribute changes' then you can see the 'up and down' arrows

Hehe as i made my own tradeschedules i have followed allong and py training schedules are not utter pants :p as i have made Kovacic, fierro, and others worldclass at the age of 20 :D but all that aside thanks guys :)

Hehe as i made my own tradeschedules i have followed allong and py training schedules are not utter pants :p as i have made Kovacic, fierro, and others worldclass at the age of 20 :D but all that aside thanks guys :)

Fierro's world class at 18 mate ;)