preston79

Reaction score
Hi am new to this and been a huge fan of the series since FM08,and in FM08 I found a really good tactic that was doing the trick for me with Liverpool,I would play a flat back 4,2 defensive midfielders 1 with an arrow goin backwards and 1 normal with no arrow,then I would have 3 attacking midfielders all in the centre just behind the lone striker but I would have arrows pointing to sides for the left and right attacking midfielders so that they would give me width and play on the wings.

but on FM09 I notice this isnt possible,doesnt seem to let you make arrows going out to the sides,am I missing something or is it just that you cant do that in FM09?any help is greatly appreciated thank you

Unfortunately the side arrows have gone from the tactics setup which is a shame. A lot of people seem to want this feature back!

i hope they bring em back on the next game or is there anything u can download to get them ???

No there is no way of getting them on this game. I doubt they will bring them back either, which is a shame :(

It is a shame,it limits your tactical options.You cant instruct wide men to cut inside anymore for example.

SI should maybe try to leave us more tactic opoortunities, I don't think the slider thingy is precise enough.