Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Aston Villa score twice late on to secure a deserved win against Arsenal at the Emirates.

More...

Oh **** yeah. I genuinely believe Arsenal aren't going to be part of the title race this season. More like this and Villa could make 4th :D

I think theyre out of the race.

but they could still affect it as they are capable of beating anyone.

Lol, I aint a Villa fan or anything, but one or two more injuries and it could happen. Probably not, but I can't see you finishing any higher than fourth tbh.

Villa will never do it, like Arsenal they are too inconsistent. But Arsenal have a bigger and better squad, a few injuries and Villa would be ******.

Oh **** yeah. I genuinely believe Arsenal aren't going to be part of the title race this season. More like this and Villa could make 4th :D

I think you're forgetting Arsenal are only a point behind Utd at the moment.

I think you're forgetting Arsenal are only a point behind Utd at the moment.

Man Utd have a game in hand and as far as I am aware Arsenal havn't played the rest of the 'Big 4' away yet ;)

exactly. If Arsenal finish above us I will wear an Arsenal shirt and nothing else for a week.

rofl, have u guys seen that game? I have and if the refs continue to do there job like that nothing is for certain.
Vill can only play a few games like that in a season so it's still on big 4 to decide, wait for the end of february to see something for sure.