Chriller95

Reaction score
I was thinking a solid CDM. But the midfield is already pretty stacked, along with at least one class AMC. Was thinking of switching Giroud out with another striker, but Giroud is -decent-.. Any suggestions?

Giroud is very good in the game, either as a target man or a false 9. Keep him happy, too - he can get a bit bitchy if he doesn't play for 3-4 games.

As for CDM, I bought Lars Bender for £17m and Lucas Romero for £9m right at the beginning of the season. Bender is immense and I use Romero for cup games and for fitness rotation.

Yeah. I was kinda toying with the thought of selling Wilshere and buying Pogba, with the rest of my transfer budget.. Plausible? But stupid?

Yeah. I was kinda toying with the thought of selling Wilshere and buying Pogba, with the rest of my transfer budget.. Plausible? But stupid?

Have you tried this yet? I had to part with the best part of £70m + William Carvalho (who was, at the time, worth £15m) to get Pogba, plus he wanted £230k a week which, for Arsenal, is astronomical. It's entirely up to you, but I wouldn't get rid of Wilshere. Or Ramsey or Cazorla.

If you are going to get rid of somebody to get a little bit more cash, you can get around £5m for Flamini.

Giroud is very good in the game, either as a target man or a false 9. Keep him happy, too - he can get a bit bitchy if he doesn't play for 3-4 games.

As for CDM, I bought Lars Bender for £17m and Lucas Romero for £9m right at the beginning of the season. Bender is immense and I use Romero for cup games and for fitness rotation.

What he said.

Play walcott 6 or 12 month and then sell him - He's not that good, b
ut you can get aprox. 30 mill in the summer from Chelsea/City/Liverpool/utd.

Keep Ox – he’s good!

Yeah was planning on keeping The Ox. But was really wanting a world beating team, like Chelsea, with the dream on becoming like Bayern, Barca or RM in a couple of seasons. Giroud and Wilshere is not world class. Plus Wilshere, like half of the Arsenal squad, is very injury prone.

Have you tried this yet? I had to part with the best part of £70m + William Carvalho (who was, at the time, worth £15m) to get Pogba, plus he wanted £230k a week which, for Arsenal, is astronomical. It's entirely up to you, but I wouldn't get rid of Wilshere. Or Ramsey or Cazorla.

If you are going to get rid of somebody to get a little bit more cash, you can get around £5m for Flamini.

Again – what he said J

Monreal and Diaby are the first out of the door. Then a new young DL (maybe wait 6 month on Digne).

Yeah was planning on keeping The Ox. But was really wanting a world beating team, like Chelsea, with the dream on becoming like Bayern, Barca or RM in a couple of seasons. Giroud and Wilshere is not world class. Plus Wilshere, like half of the Arsenal squad, is very injury prone.

Play giroud a season, and you will change you mind J
Then sell him at 29 (after 2 season’s) and get aproxx 30 mill.
Wilshere is good in my book – playing him as SS.

In my book… If you want a class team

First season

In: Bender, Romero, Alex Sandro, Balanta, Depay, Odegaard
Out: Monreal, Coqeulin, Flamini, Diaby

2nd​ season

In. Digne, DC (Marquinhos/varane/Hummels), Dybala, De Sciglio, Tielemans, Star SC (Aguero (if City fails with chl),Berardi),

Out: Walcott, Campell, Jenkinson, Podolski, Gibbs, Arteta, Debuchy, Carzorla, Mertesacker

Your lineup could be

G: Szcz / Ospina
DL: Sandro + Digne
DR: Chambers + De Sciglio
DC: Kos + Varane+ Balanta
MC: Ramsey, Romero, Tiele & Bender
AM R/L: Sanchez, Ox, Depay, Welbeck
AMC: Ozil + Wilshere
SC: Aguero + Giroud

Dybala as extra for SC/AMC

Last edited:
Yeah I like the sound of that. Maybe Sanchez as striker? Anyone got any succes with that?

He got the stats to play striker… But he has performed better as IF or RDM for me.

Yeah I like the sound of that. Maybe Sanchez as striker? Anyone got any succes with that?
View attachment 271276

1st season - Played him LW (IF-A) in a 4-2-3-1, impressed me in front of goal so towards the end of the season started training him to play striker. 55 apps, 27 goals, 17 assists.
2nd season - Switched to a 4-4-2, brought in Higuain (P) to partner Sanchez (DLF-A/S depending on opposition) and he was excellent. 48 appearances, 38 goals, 33 assists.
3rd season - Didn't really change anything, Higuain kept on getting goals but not sure what happened with Sanchez, was getting plenty of chances but just wasn't clinical enough. 51 apps, 22 goals, 15 assists.
4th season - Currently in preseason, hopefully he regains that 2nd season form.

Try signing Kranevitter as your DM as he is cheaper than both Bender and Romero. Just started an Arsenal save and so far have sold Mertesacker, Monreal, Flamini, Cocqulin, Rosicky and have signed Balanta, Vallejo, Kranevitter, Depay and Lacazette. Signed Rueben Neves on loan as cover in CM. Playing 4-2-3-1 (Wide) formation. Good luck for the season!

Considering you're Arsenal you really don't need many signings, you're covered in most positions for the next 5 or so years.

I'd say you only need a LB, CB for the future and DM so I'd recommend Jose Luis Gaya at Valencia, he's awesome on 15.3, Joe Gomez or Jesus Vallejo for your CB in the future and then either Ruben Neves or Kranevitter for your DM. Ruben Neves will need more time to get to a world class level but he will get to that level whereas Kranevitter is probably just a step below those world class defensive midfielders. Either of the Bender brothers is always a good medium term option but I find they cost a bit too much on this year's game compared to the previous ones

Lol EVERY player gets bitchy if they don't play for 3-4 games.
I dunno if I would sell Jack though, he was REALLY good for me, both as a CAM and a CM. But Pogba's also pretty **** amazing.

u can sign pogba for 53m in the 1st season if u agree deal with juve with him going back there on loan for a season takes a bit of negotiating but well worth it in the long run
d5WoQ.jpg

Bit predictable but Romero and Balanta will solve the obvious holes in the squad. Maybe look at offloading Monreal and getting a cheap, young LB in to act as back up to Gibbs for a couple of years. I would say Grimaldo as a cheap option, Rodriguez from Wolfsburg or Jonathan Silva from Sporting are also great shouts but more expensive.

Gaya as LB. He's a beast. In two years you'll have a world class player. Next season you have to go for Otamendi: monster !

Fauzi Ghoulam is the best left back I've ever played with on the game, Im doing a save with Arsenal and he's honestly one of my best players. If your interested in a screenshot, just ask :)