Mason*

Reaction score
Hey
Im Arsenal and Im in the summer transfer window of the second season. I would like you guys's opinions on possible changes to my team
for example ... switching players etc.

Any players you recommend I should Buy/Sell

Any positions you think i need to strengthen in? .. Budget £28M

Cheers
Mason

Last edited:
Budget and Positons please...

Get rid of Squilaci and Almunia and find some decent English back ups such as Smithies or Joe Lewis for GK and Phil Jones, Curtis Davies, Shawcross for CB.

how much cash do u have. or u can check team report from ur assistant, and see where ur weak at.

had a few bids for almunia and squillaci and accepted them .. any other suggestions?

try for javier pastore my arsenal friend. i bought him for like 31.5 million pounds (in signature has the wrong values for big signing, so leave it) he is awesome, gets like 4 hat tricks a year :)

also so go for neymar. real good player.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

by the next season, sell rosicky. i adore him, but, to old to play. he'll be like 32.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

by the next season, sell rosicky. i adore him, but, to old to play. he'll be like 32.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

and have ur budget increase, 28m is good but if u want better guys, u need more.

and about the 31.5 million player, my chairman handle the transfer. i was like only having 1m and my assistant said to ask the board to buy hm, and i did and then :)

You should get a big target man to supplement the wing play and creativity from Fabregas. He can latch onto the crosses and score you good goals from his head. The likes of Edin Dzeko comes to mind.

I was thinking should I play Gervinho or Arshavin at LW

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

who?

how old is gervinho??/

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

You should get a big target man to supplement the wing play and creativity from Fabregas. He can latch onto the crosses and score you good goals from his head. The likes of Edin Dzeko comes to mind.

i was going for him, but chamak has the same abilities to.

sell vermaelen and buy phil jones/danny wilson/simon kjaer

I just bid £8m for Jones and it was accepted. Im looking at signing Dzeko & Smithies now

try for javier pastore my arsenal friend. i bought him for like 31.5 million pounds (in signature has the wrong values for big signing, so leave it) he is awesome, gets like 4 hat tricks a year :)

:)

How do u set Pastore? I bought him in my Man Utd game...set him as Advance Play Maker and he only scored 2 goals for the whole season....but the assists is through the roof...18 in PL and 7 in CL

sell vermaelen and buy phil jones/danny wilson/simon kjaer

Sell Vermaelen. LOL. Biggest joke I ever heard. Seriously, Vermaelen is the best defender at Arsenal in the game. He is awesome too. Don't sell him instead get Mexes to replace Rami if you want.