rehan14

Reaction score
For the sake of fair play, I started a fresh save and have only purchased cech from chelsea.

i am only using the january update so coquelin and gabriel are in the squad... My target is to develop the youth whilst kicking *** and winning trophies...

First season and i win the league and champions league...

playing my patented 4-2-1-2-1 formation (got a thread on it)... I would advise this lineup

gk cech
rb debuchy
bpd koscielny
bpd gabriel
lb gibbs
cdm coquelin
cdm ramsey
cm cazorla
amr walcott
aml ozil
cf sanchez

selk mertesacker!!! His lack of pace is such a liability...

Keep chambers as backup cb and train him, he comes good fast...

Loan bellerin for 2 years so he can develop as he is weak defensively

coquelin is decent as a cdm but train ramsey to form a solid partnership

cazorla is outrageous as a cm, goals and assists for days

ozil as aml is an assist king and gets 15 goals

never play welbeck as the main striker, aml backup for ozil

walcott for now at amr as ox as backup

sanchez as cf!!!! He is an animal

loan out bielik as he becomes so good in 2 years...

My strategy is more fluid

shorter passing and close down more... 2 simple instructions but effective for balanced play...

whole of defence stay as 'd' - play the cb as bpd so they play the ball out and start attacks...

both cdm as 'd' to keep more clean sheets...

cm as attack... Will support and not need to worry about defending at all... A good passer is integral in this role in order to release the front spear...

Play aml and amr as inside forwards... This gets the width but also the chances to cut in - pace helps but composure under difficult situations is key...

play your front man as a cf... Links up play but also is the man to get the goals - 15 minimum finishing and composure

Completed four seasons...

3 x premier league, 1 x champions league, 1 x FA cup...

its fun but hard hard work. The poor cdm position in coquelin makes it an issue to keep out the best teams... Bielik will now be shifted in as the primary cdm at 20 years old (sweat)

i really hope arsenal sign some player irl so i can upgrade this team... However, there are some real regen gems coming through the youth system...

Sanogo and akpom are really coming on now and are maybe a year away from the senior squad. Gnabry, bellerin, zelalem and a regen named gallagher will feature alot more with bielik now being first team...

i would recommend this save type but be prepared for a little 'risk taking' after 3 years...