DTodd

Reaction score
Im arsenal in my 2nd season and a have 70 million to spend. can any of you's recommend some players?

go bid alex chamerilan for 15m . just like IRL!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

LOL JK, name ur weak points.

gk = de gea
cb= kjear, varnne

Gk-hugo lloris
rb-jesus gamez
Lb-gael clichy
cb-kosicielny-vermaelen
dm-song
cm's-fabregas-nasri
forwards-robin van persie-cavani-dzeko
subs hart-varane rodwell walcott hazard-babacar eboue

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

kjear knocked me back to go to man utd :(

a looked at him but a didnt think he would be strong enough to play in epl?

Yann M'vila, Moussa Sissoko, Pastore, Mamadou Sakho, Ecuele Manga, Willian, douglas Costa. Just some players that I like in general

WTF? How did you get all those players in one season? Must've cost well over £100M...

The only positions you're weak in are the fullbacks. Get Coentrao or Criscito in for Clichy, and Kyle Walker in for your right-back.

Scouted Kyle walker wouldnt come any more rb?A bought most of the players in janurary.Bought cavani for 8m because Napoli where lying in 18th?And Barcelona bought chamakh for 20m

WTF? How did you get all those players in one season? Must've cost well over £100M...

The only positions you're weak in are the fullbacks. Get Coentrao or Criscito in for Clichy, and Kyle Walker in for your right-back.

if you are talking to me, i didn't have all these guys in one season, I've had them across many saves, but I like them all.

Kone06- who was the best right back youve had?

It's inpossible for Cavani to come for 8 mil and inpossible for u to buy all those players in a season.furthermore it is unrealistic for hart to move to arsenal

It's inpossible for Cavani to come for 8 mil and inpossible for u to buy all those players in a season.furthermore it is unrealistic for hart to move to arsenal

nope, all u have to do is admire his talents, and say u are will to buy him.

i got him for 10m, and he's fantastic. now he is 38 in my arsenal save, and a great tutor for my youth gk.

If you havnt adressed your Goalkeeping problem that will be the most important!! Then your Centre backs!!

I Reconmend -

lloris, De Gea, Akinfeev or Frey

Mexes, Vertonghen, Shawcross, Subotic, Hummels or Albiol