Robbinnie

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently in my second season with Arsenal and I'm looking to strengthen my team.
I'm looking for a striker who can score goals, someone who can battle with Giroud. And I'm looking for a defensive midfielder.
I have a budget of 50 million euros.
Any suggestions?

Use Yaya Sanogo with game time he can be a beast!! or Destro.....DM erm youth options... Sergi Darper (Malaga) ?1m Ryan Ledson Everton or look at M.Diame ?3,5m or this guy....View attachment 447308

DM: Got to be Yacob. Brilliant player for my Arsenal team.
ST: Chicharito has done pretty well for me in the 2nd season, currently my top scorer with 12 goals in 28 games (Alot of those games from the bench though). Suarez is my main striker and is fantastic, but costs quite abit!

Mitrovic for Striking. Or even Timo Werner. For DM, Kyriakos Papadopoulous. Or if you can afford them, the Bender brothers.

Lars Bender is epic DM. Got him pretty cheap in my Arsenal save, right off the bat 1st season, so not to sure how much he'll be second season.

Striker, gotta agree with everyone else with Chicarito. Out of favour at United and always seems to do me well in any save I manage to get him in.

Thanks for the suggestions!
I got Bender as a dm, and mitrovic as my striker. They've both been performing very well!