secreteye12

Reaction score
just started second season and i have a transfer budget of 31mil and asking who to sell or buy? this is my squad and also all the loans have ended so there all back too:
Goalkeepers
Fabianski
Szczesny

Defenders:
Vertonghen
Vermaelen
Astori
Mertesacker
Sagna
Cissokho
Santos
Gibbs

Midfielders:
Arteta
Wilshere
Ramsey
Chamberlain
Eriksen
Gervinho
Gaitan

Forwards:
Walcott
Leandro
Chu-Young
Van Persie

plus all the reserves.
also i play a 4231 formation if that helps.

I'd sell Arteta and André Santos, as i think you have cover for the positions they play in. Although Arteta is good, the other players you have for the same positions will be worth keeping in the long run.

as for the reserve players, I don't recall which players exactly were in there, but probably most of them aren't worth keeping. Except for Frimpong, Miyaichi, Coquelin can't think of more rly.

I'd suggest buying a RB, as you only seem to have Sagna, and unless you'll have a good one in the youth team as cover, you should get an alternative. Or retrain a good LB to play as RB as well.

Buy Seb Corchia from Sochaux. Already almost as good as Sagna, but will become better. I see you don't have any ball winners in midfield? If you want some look at Fellaini ( Everton ) or Radja Nainggolan ( Cagliari )

buy a defensive mid.....kara , sissoko (moussa) and nzonzi are your prime options

from the players that were loaned out, i think James Shea isn't woth keeping and possibly Galindo (depends how much he has improved over his loan spell. Same goes for Wellington Silva. Maybe loan out or sell Botelho/Lansbury/Joel Campbell again as Gibbs and Ramsey should be better respectively, and Campbell will hardly get a chance to play with the players you have upfront I believe.

Last edited: