Blandinio

Reaction score
Esteemed pillars of the FM community, I need some inspiration!

I have had two outrageously successful seasons with the Gooners using 4-2-3-1 Control - Kallemannen
Back to back leagues, champs league, all very lovely.

My main striker (Danny Welbeck) has just left, heres how the squad depth looks for the tactic;

2m7fds2.jpg

The way i set up at present;

GK Cech + Rotate Scuffet when suitable
DL Rotate between Gibbs + Rodriguez to keep both Fresh
DR Rotate between Chambers + Debauchy to keep both Fresh
DC Koscielney & Balanta / Marquinhos & Mertseacker - rotate / swap & change as required
MC Pogba & Ramsey / Romero & Tielemens - rotate / swap & change as required
AML Sanchez > Bakkali
AMR OX > Walcot > A Zivkovic
AMC Cazorla > Ozil > Meyers when suitable
ST ????? > Malcom > ?

Its june 2016, we have £130M in the kitty I think priorities are;

1) Buy a main striker, Barbosa's looking good to acquire for about 15m as a second prodigy who i can develop, but more important is i get a proven consistent goal scoring champ. Who would you buy and how much would you spend?

2) DR/DL > Ideally i would love a kid with massive potential who can play both positions, however I've not found anyone who cuts the mustard, Debauchy is 30 so i need to start thinking about a replacement.

3) DC > Mertesackers 31, I think balanta and marquinhos are already sufficiently good i can probably just plump for another young superstar to be? idea's? Fancied sule but they are being unreasonable.

4) Cazorla has been nothing short of a god for us in these last two seasons, 2014 & 15 world player of the year, runner up to messi in golden ball etc etc, however he's 31 now, his stats are ever so slightly starting to decline. I can get £25m for him, would you do that, or just enjoy another season from him, he averaged 8.8 over 19 league games last season.. and 8.38 in 10 champs league appearances..

You have Ozil and Meyer, as such, Cazorla can be sold and you can invest in another quality player if you need to..

Balanta and Marquinhos are superb CB's, though you should get a player or two as back ups.. Ginter, Sule, De Vrij, Gimenez, Laporte, Stones, Zouma, Bartra are quality CB's..

De Sciglio, Mayke, Sallahi, Telles, Grimaldo, Jonathan Silva, Schmelzer, Durm, Coentrao, Schennikov, Kolodzieckak, Ruben Barbosa, Para, Criscito, Kurzawa, Digne are few of the options for wing backs..

Strikers.. Richairo Zivkovic, Aboubakar, Barbosa, Destro, Zaza are quality strikers..

Will Hughes, Patrick Roberts, Lewis Baker, James Wilson, Clyne are nice HG players..

CB: laporte/ Varane
LB: De Sciglio/ Alaba
RB: De Sciglio/ Carvajal
AMC: Isco/ Januzaj
ST: Lukaku/ Dybala

Will Hughes, Patrick Roberts, Lewis Baker, James Wilson, Clyne are nice HG players..
o.png

Thanks for the input guys!

Got Zouma for 17.75m which I am really happy with, he'll rotate well with Balanta / Marquinhos and Koschelny and he ticks the homegrown box to boot!

Then I did something I'm not entirely sure was sensible... see... i really needed someone to come in and score goals for me now Welbecks gone....

2rwpc77.jpg
[/IMG]

Just kicked off our 2016/17 premier league year, first game against Norwich, he scored 4 :)

Thanks for the input guys!

Got Zouma for 17.75m which I am really happy with, he'll rotate well with Balanta / Marquinhos and Koschelny and he ticks the homegrown box to boot!

Then I did something I'm not entirely sure was sensible... see... i really needed someone to come in and score goals for me now Welbecks gone....

2rwpc77.jpg
[/IMG]

Just kicked off our 2016/17 premier league year, first game against Norwich, he scored 4 :)

messi's definitely worth it.. he'll bag you 30+ goals for like 8-10 seasons, and then you can keep him as a youth coach

Fan reactions in this game is just nuts. You've just signed the best player on the planet and they aren't really over the moon.

Fan reactions in this game is just nuts. You've just signed the best player on the planet and they aren't really over the moon.

I'd be pretty upset too if Arsenal replaced the English Pele with Messi. The bloke barely manages 60 goals a season.