thekill

Reaction score
View attachment 254836

I planned that in 4 years i will make a monthly profit at any cost and i am doing very well at it.So basically i can buy anyone but i dont want to.

View attachment 254837

I had brought this guy to be backup to Cavani,Hunteelar and Bendtner.His stats are all for a poacher but he is just does not score :S.
View attachment 254838

Now my goal machine is derailed for a long time and i think he might be out till april end.

View attachment 254839

This is my wage structure basically and i plan not to cross it for anyone.I need a 30 + old year poacher for around 10 mil that can replace Cavani and wont ask crazy wages.Someone can suggest me a 30 old yr old poacher would really love it because i have ongenda and nangis coming up and need game time next season.

not a 30 year old, but try giroud. signed for arsenal in real-life, got him on my save, and can't stop him scoring lol. plus, he will be able to step in to the first team if your other strikers don't perform

None of them are any better than Bendtner.I need a poacher to compliment Hunteelar who is slow.Forlan and klose are to slow to be poacher.

Doumbia is pacey and has the finishing, probably a bit over 10m, I got him for 15m at Newcastle.

wheres fierro on your save sounds like you need him
if you cant get him try abel hernandez he is pretty solid EPL striker gets me 17 goals a season all the time

yayao sanogo. carlos fierro. ruben rochina. leigh griffiths