djfoghorn

Reaction score
arsene-wenger.jpg
Wenger Sacked

The footballing world stands in shock today as long serving Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is sacked. This comes as a surprise to many as it is said that Arsene has been their greatest ever manager. The Arsenal board released a statement saying “We would like to confirm the reports that Arsene has been sacked by the club. Our reasoning is that because we are such a big club and have been unable to win any silverware in the past 5 seasons we think it is time to bring a change to take the club forward.”

arsene-wenger.jpg

Speculation is now growing on who will take over from Wenger, The top 5 candidates are

Martin O’Neill – 4/5
Chris Haughton – 3/1
Jose Mourinho – 11/10
Rafa Benitez – 2/1
Darren Moore – 7/1

IMG%5D

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Disbelief As Rookie Gets Job

Arsenal fans awoke this morning to news that would almost certainly send them over the edge. After the sacking of Wenger yesterday today they found out that rookie Darren Moore would be handed the reins at the Emirates Stadium. This news was met with alot of negativity amongst Arsenal fans, they feel there has been no justice in sacking Wenger and feel the club is taking a step in the wrong direction by hiring a very inexperienced manager.

After lunch the Arsenal board held a press conference in which new manager Darren Moore was present and confirmed the new boss at the Emirates Stadium.

The chairman of Arsenal FC Peter Hill-Wood said to Arsenal fans “There is nothing to worry about as the whole of the Arsenal board have agreed that Mr Moore is the man to take us forward. We feel that we have secured a very capable manager and are very confident that Mr Moore will once again bring silverware back to this club”.
Mr Moore said “It is a dream come true that I can have the opportunity to manage such a great club, I feel honoured that I was even considered. I sent my application in without much hope so it is such a great feeling to be sitting here right now. I promise the fans that there will be silverware brought back to this club and I am confident in my own ability and the players ability that we will be able to achieve this.”

arsenal-fans-2009.jpg
arsenal-fans-2009.jpg

Anger Amongst Arsenal Fans

Last edited:
Transfers & Pre-Season

New Arsenal manager Darren Moore made two new signings to bolster the squads depth. With a much needed goalkeeper and a defensive midfielder. Mr Moore had to say this “Signing David De Gea has been a wonderful piece of business as I believe he is a huge talent at such a young age hence the hefty price I had to pay for him, As for Diarra I needed someone who can bring expierence and a big presence to the midfield. Also the price tag for Diarra made it a no-brainer £2.5million an absolute bargain."

Also Mr Moore surprised many when he let go three of Arsenals favoured players. “I have decided to let go of Arshavin because he didn’t fit into my system and as for Eboue I didn’t feel he was up to the task at Arsenal, Also my decision to let Almunia go on loan to fierce rivals Manchester United is based on the fact nobody would opt to buy him without having him on loan first."

screen2.png

Pre-Season was an absolute treat for many Arsenal fans. Mr Moore said this “This pre-season has been great for us. I hope that the Arsenal fans will take heart from this and give me a chance to prove myself. There was a serious injury that occurred during pre-season that I am very concerned about, Gael Clichy injured his hip very seriously and could be out for up to two months I hope he recovers quickly as he is an important player for us”.

Screen1.png
Screen1.png

screen2.png

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Arsenal Announce Squad For The Season

Goalkeepers – Fabianski , De Gea

Defenders Left – Clichy, Gibbs

Defenders Right – Sagna

Defenders Centre - Vermalen, Djourou, Squillaci, Koscielny

Defensive Midfielders – Diarra, Song

Centre Midfielders – Fabregas, Diaby, Denilson

Attacking Midfielders – Rosicky, Nasri, Wilshere

Strikers – Van Persie, Bendtner, Vela, Walcott, Chamakh

First Competitive Game For Moore

After having a glorious start to pre-season new Arsenal manager Darren Moore is about to come face to face with life in the premier league. His first game is at home to Wigan Athletic. Talking to the press Mr Moore has this to say “I believe that my first competitive game being at the Emirates Stadium helps me alot. It helps the fans see what I have done with the team structure and what to expect from the team. But with the match being at home also comes alot of pressure. I hope I can give the fans what they want and also what the players want.”

ArsenalvWiganFormations.png
ArsenalvWiganFormations.png

ArsenalvWigan.png
ArsenalvWigan.png

A great win for Arsenal showing grit and determination after going a goal down early in the match. Two goals from new signing Chamakh and a penalty from Van Persie sealed all three points for Arsenal and give new manager Darren Moore a good start to his Arsenal Career.

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Another New Signing??

Arsenal Manager Darren Moore was today rumoured to be interested in highly rated centre-back David Luiz from Benfica. It is thought that Arsenal have always struggled with having a solid backline and the new boss is rumoured to be extremely dedicated to solving these problems, and he sees Luiz as the perfect long term option.

DavidLuiz.jpg
DavidLuiz.jpg

Arsenal Target??

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Manchester United V Arsenal

arsenalvmanutd.png

A horror show from Arsenal give Manchester United a well deserved win with magical Wayne Rooney on song.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Rumours Confirmed

Arsenal FC would like to confirm rumours that David Luiz is on his way to the club from Benfica for a fee of £7million. The deal is the last that Arsenal will make this transfer window and manager Darren Moore had this to say

“Signing David Luiz is a major coup. I think that this shows are intentions and I want to build a solid unit that can cope with the physical side of the Premier League.

David Luiz on his move to Arsenal:

“This today is the best day of my life. For a club like Arsenal to show an interest in me and then make a bid is truly mind blowing. I will give my all for this club and help it achieve the goals set.”

Dont paticurly like the writing because in red makes it confusing and unprofessional