H14r07

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm in my 2nd season (2011/2012 season) and I'm managing Arsenal. I'm looking for Advanced Forward who can CONSISTENTLY bang in the goals but also create chances. My Van Persie has been awesome for me scoring 16 goals and assisting 6 in 16 appearances but i worry about the day when he gets injured. My backup strikers haven't really been performing outstandingly for me. Players in my team who can play strikers are:

Chamakh (usually 1st choice back up if RVP is tired or if i need to rest him but he doesnt rly score much goals for me)
Kuyt (but i usually play him on the wings)
Walcott (same as Kuyt)
Vela (same as Kuyt and Walcott too but he keeps getting injured :( ****)
Bendtner (dont rly play him much cause i dont trust him)
Lukaku (hit and miss)
Kadlec (same as Lukaku, now on loan)

I would preferably want to spend only 16m euros max but am willing to slash 25m euros if needed. I put my Advanced Forward's forward through balls to often btw.

I also need a Defensive Midfielder(Defend duty) to cover for Song and Vermaelen. Max budget is 15m euros.

I only spent 15m euros out of the 70m the board gave me in pre season so thats why I have quite alot of cash.

Thank you in advance for yr suggestions :)

PS : I play a kind of 4-1-1-3-1 formation with wing backs. it looks something like this

--------------------------GK------------------------------
------------------DC------------DC----------------------
---WBR----------------DMC-----------------WBL---
---------------------------MC------------------------------
--AMR-----------------AMC------------------AML---
---------------------------ST-------------------------------

Last edited:
Do the wing backs stay in line with the centre backs or are they actually in line with the DMC? Surprised you aren't shipping goals there.

If you want him to do through balls, check out Milan Djuric, more of a targetman though, but should have everything you need there.

Quagliarella...he has been awesome for me at juve. Last match he scored 2 set up 2 with a 8.8 man of the match rating...sell bendtner and vela...

Do the wing backs stay in line with the centre backs or are they actually in line with the DMC? Surprised you aren't shipping goals there.

If you want him to do through balls, check out Milan Djuric, more of a targetman though, but should have everything you need there.

They are in line with the DMC. I dunno why but amazingly my problem isnt conceding but rather scoring! In the epl I haven't conceded in 10 games! I have high possession and CCC(sometimes as high as 5 or 6) but amazingly my players cant finish! I'm winning games but the margin of goals should have been more! Haha!

Anyways I'll go check out this Djuric guy :D

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Quagliarella...he has been awesome for me at juve. Last match he scored 2 set up 2 with a 8.8 man of the match rating...sell bendtner and vela...

Sounds good. I'll go check him out :D
Ya I'm thinking of sellling Bendtner too haha but Vela I wanna give a chance. Cause when he plays he's quite good and I can use him as both an Inside Forward and Advanced Forward. But he keeps getting injured :(

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Anyways any suggestions on a DMC?

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Just got Quagliarella for 18m euros. He looks better than Djuric in my opinion. Great stats for off the ball and passing :) He played 4 games(3 of them as subs) for me and he looks quite good scoring 1 and assisting 2 :)

As for Bendtner, nobody wants to buy him :( there were interests from Juve and Fiorentina but thats as far as it got ****

Anyways i'm still looking for a DMC as cover. I wanted to buy Moussa Sissoko but Sunderland is asking a ridiculously high price (22m euros) ! Thinking of buying Charles Kabore cause last time i got him on loan he wasnt bad but at that time i didnt have the funds to buy him -_-

Who do you think I should buy? oO)

Zargo Toure if you need a backup DMC he'll replace Song in few years.

Zargo Toure if you need a backup DMC he'll replace Song in few years.

Alright looking at him I'm gonna buy him along with Adam Vass :)

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

adam vass is decent too.

Thx mate he looks good :) I'm signing him! I'm gonna go for Zargo Toure too :)