glendaman5

Reaction score
ime playing as arsenal at the moement but ime struggling to by a decent striker, a midfeilder, and a good centre back.
has anyone got any idea wat player i could by to replace fabregas as he is alwayes getting injured and any ideas on how to make my left winger nasri have an impact on the game or even a decent left winger thats a good buy?
HELP ME

Wait a second, let me get this straight:

You're struggling to buy anyone while managing one of the richest clubs in Europe,
You want to replace Fabregas AND Nasri, two of the most talented players in FM,
You cannot find a decent replacement despite Arsenal's huge knowledge base,
AND you have the entire Arsenal U18 at your disposal, yet you're looking for "decent" signings?!

Mate... have you considered letting your assistant manager do the work instead? Just grab a bottle of beer, use the "Go on holiday" option, sit back and enjoy the show, you'll be winning titles in no time :)

mate go for the guy from sporting veloso top player try giving nasri more creative freedom but another gd left winger is giovinco from juva quality first team for my chelsea team quite cheap aswell got him for 5.5 mil well worth it

no mate thats not wat ime saying i am looking for someone to bring in if cesc is injured and ave u actualy used nasri in football manegar hes **** and thanks to da other guy ill take a look

hmmmmm u doin sommat wrong

my recommendation is go for Bojan and Kaka they will sort your scoring problems out give bojan a lot of creative freedom and watch the goals flow other than that take the advice given and go on hols for a couple of months, arsenal are top of the table every new season and it would take a divvy manager in charge to **** that up

If you really think Nasri is **** (which is ridiculous, give him a chance) then buy Juan Arango on left wing. As for MC, Fabregas gets injures loads for me aswell, there is no need to buy. You have Denilson, Ramsey and, as MetroiD said, a whole squad of under 18's at your fingertips. Try using them, train them up and bring them in when Fabregas gets injured.
As for defence, no need to buy! Arsenal have one of the strongest defenses in the world!!:D

I'm playing with Arsenal as well (442) and I didn't buy any new strikers, I sold Eduardo though. van Persie/Adebayor are in my starting XI and Vela/Bendtner are my backups (both turn to wonderkid in first season with decent training/rotation).

I sold Denilson and bought Veloso/Camacho as MCd, lost Mountinho to Man City but Fàbregas/Diaby are doing well, although Fàbregas just returned from a 4month injury so he only played 16 games till now (first season, mid April) so that's disappointing to say the least.

Anyway, general question:
How often do your strikers head/shoot on the goalie from inside/just outside the 6yard box? And how often do they hit the woodwork? These things are really frustrating me, should I buy **** strikers that seem to score if they get 1 chance like the AI strikers often do?
I just won my away game vs Sunderland (1-2)
Arsenal stats:
shots: 8
on target: 6
clear cut chances: 3

and yet Gallas scored the 1-1 from a corner and Drenthe after a great assist from van Persie.

I try to learn my strikers to "try to put the ball in the corner of the net" but they always refuse...
I get good chances but I've seen a lot of chances straight on the goalie or off the woodwork, it's very frustrating, in 08 I very rarely hit the woodwork, actually I can't remember that it would happen that often, most of them still went in.
Is this happening to you guys too? How to change these things around, I managed to get some strikers to learn to "blast the ball in the net" so I really hope they come around.

@glendaman5: trust me mate, I may have been ironic, but saying that cesc and nasri are useless and not being able to find decent talent among the Arsenal U18... well to me that really did sound as if someone was having a bubble.

But since you're obviously serious about this, apart from the first solution I suggested, you may wanna look up Juan Manuel Mata who is a very nice 20-year old AML / AMC.

I'll put up some suggestions as well:

LM:
* Juan Manuel Mata (turns wonderkid first season) like the poster above me said is a very nice left winger.
* Royston Drenthe could play there as well, bought him from Real Madrid for €13M (winter transfer). Drenthe can play as left back too, you can take him as sub for Clichy/Mata.
* Stevan Jovetic from Fiorentina is a wonderkid in my current save, although his stats (pace/acceleration/crossing) are not that great, he's very young and should turn out good with decent training and some first team experience.
* David Silva from Valencia but he could cost you a lot compared to the other ones.
* Lionel Messi from Barcelona, could also cost a fortune.

MC: You got Diaby/Nasri/Wilshere/Ramsey already at Arsenal though.
* João Moutinho from Sporting CP (probably lost him already to Man City)
* Toni Kroos from Bayern Munich

Strikers: Carlos Vela/Nicklas Bendtner from Arsenal both turn into wonderkids.
* Mario Balotelli from Inter (get him before Man City does)
* Bojan from Barcelona
* Pato from AC Milan
* Sergio Agüero from Atletico Madrid (he was top class in FM08, I didn't have the chance yet to test him in 09, I hope I can attract him next season)

ok thanks for everyones advice ime new to football manager ive alwayes had lma manegar i bought bojan hes sensational ill look at pato and nasri is rediculas beleve me ive tried everything 1 last thing wats the best training heavy or medium coz my players and constently nackerd and wat should i tell nasri for him to have a bigger impact on da game?

I let Toure go when Madrid came in for 20m.

Bought in Federico Fazio as CB.

Along with Arteta on the right, Palombo CM and Kadlec as a striker for the future.

Currently 2nd, just behind Man Utd.

Bendtners picked up two injuries so far which is annoying. May give Vela a try seeing the ratings on here though!

You should try Vela idd, he's already a wonderkid and it seems like he scores relatively easy, good pace/finishing/off the ball stats, let him play in some cups if he isn't in your starting XI.

tactic or young player for man city

Please tell me a good striker and midfeilder for man city or good young player.I also please if you got tactic for man city.
Sorry if I mistake in a words I dont speak english very well.:D

bojan is a 1 hit wonder was amazing in first season now is utter useless on my secound season bored are annoyd with him fabregas has stop getting injured and i bought xavi pepe is sensational :D

that is what u need at arsenal

i bought a GK ,CB, CM, DCM, ST

Fredirco Villar 31 GK
Mirek Redoi 27 CB
Miguel veloso DCM
joau mountinho CM
huntelaar ST