saltdog

Reaction score
I currently could do with signing an extra c.b for my arsenal team as I've been hit with quite a few injuries lately but he needs to meet the following requirements:

No older than 23 yrs old, the younger the better tbh that way he won't get upset at a lack of starts.

At least 6ft tall

Personality must be compatible with my squad as I'm half way through the season and there's no time for him to adjust, my squad is highly ambitious.

Although he's a going to be a backup player he must be good enough to hold a first team place

That's about it really, If he can play Rb aswell that would be a huge plus as I need cover there too but it's not that important.I have about 12m to spend but I could probably get more so any suggestions?

cheers but I already have alderwiereld, he's one of my many injuries. I was already aware of fazio, cracking player I will see If there prepared to sell.

Here's my current defence:

B.Sagna, M.fernandes, L.koscielny, J.Dojuroru, T.Alderwiereld, T.vermalean, G.clichy, K.gibbs

Any more suggestions?

joao perreira is a solid RB with a minimum release of £3m, "fans believe an extremeley good signing blah blah", will leave you enough dollar to splash out on a top CB. (i'm liverpool btw)

adil rami
breno

Miranda is 27 so fail lol I'd already looked in galeano but his personality is incompatible with my squad so fail again lol Subotic however looks like a monster but unfortunately he's just signed for barca that rules him out.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

And Rami signed for Chelsea so thts him out of the question.

Gary Cahill. I got him for 8m (Euro) at the start of the season.

Miranda is 27 so fail lol I'd already looked in galeano but his personality is incompatible with my squad so fail again lol Subotic however looks like a monster but unfortunately he's just signed for barca that rules him out.

indeed he is sorry, i'm at work so can't check. shame about subotic, what about kjaer - he has similar ttributes to subotic.

oh yeah, check for russians, ukranians, belarussians - some good cb's floating round here if you can get work permits. theres one called verkhetsky or somethin lol looks decent

Andrea Ranoccia is my favorite cb in this game. you can get him for about 14mill
Leonel Galeno is a great cb prospect too
Others to look at could be Sergy Krystov, Holger Badstuber, Domenico Cristico, Christian Zapata and Mamadou Sakho

i've heard badstuber ends up a bit good. criscito handed in a transfer request on one of my saves, yum.

Tobias Figueiredo,
Matija Nastasic,
Raphaël Varane,
TomášKalas,
Gale Agbossoumonde,
Darnel Situ,
Marc Muniesa (turns ace with the right training),
Danny Wilson,
Kyriakos Papadopoulos,
Phil Jones, LeonelGaleano,
Fernandes Mário
Tolói Rafael
Ezequiel Muñoz,
Sebastián Coates,
Ramzi Aya,
Johan Martial,
Mathieu Peybernes,
Sebastián Toro,
Jorge Pulido,
Roderick Miranda,
Dedryck Boyata,
Mateo Musacchio,
Serhiy Kryvtsov,
Alessandro Tuia,
Mamadou Sakho,
BrenoDaltonAndreu Fontàs,
Abdel El Kaoutari,
Mathias Jørgensen,
FabrícioManoelYaroslav Rakitskiy,
Vujadin Savić, Tamás Kádár, Atienza Pichu Jordan Spence,

They are all young players, for older try these:

Ryan Shawcross,
Gary Cahill,
Michael Dawson (if he will leave spurs)
Ledley King (if he will leave spurs)

i am trying to think of english ones... because of the rules for regestration :(

Tobias Figueiredo,
Matija Nastasic,
Raphaël Varane,
TomášKalas,
Gale Agbossoumonde,
Darnel Situ,
Marc Muniesa (turns ace with the right training),
Danny Wilson,
Kyriakos Papadopoulos,
Phil Jones, LeonelGaleano,
Fernandes Mário
Tolói Rafael
Ezequiel Muñoz,
Sebastián Coates,
Ramzi Aya,
Johan Martial,
Mathieu Peybernes,
Sebastián Toro,
Jorge Pulido,
Roderick Miranda,
Dedryck Boyata,
Mateo Musacchio,
Serhiy Kryvtsov,
Alessandro Tuia,
Mamadou Sakho,
BrenoDaltonAndreu Fontàs,
Abdel El Kaoutari,
Mathias Jørgensen,
FabrícioManoelYaroslav Rakitskiy,
Vujadin Savić, Tamás Kádár, Atienza Pichu Jordan Spence,

They are all young players, for older try these:

Ryan Shawcross,
Gary Cahill,
Michael Dawson (if he will leave spurs)
Ledley King (if he will leave spurs)

i am trying to think of english ones... because of the rules for regestration :(

goo list. cant go wrong there

Mario Fernandes, Rafael Toloi, Phil Jones, Leonel Galeano, Neven Subotic, Simon Kjaer, Cristian Zapata.

I tell you who is a beast for me, Titus Bramble