BrownMC

Reaction score
In the January transfer window 2011 and I am looking to get in a centre back. Besides the usual attributes (Heading, Marking, Tackling, Strength etc), I would ideally want a centre back with high pace/acceleration. I have roughly £10 million to spend.

Last edited:
look no further than sakho fantastic player an only 21 i got him cuz he was unhappy so i paid 10m but im not sure of his sale value if happy

scott dann is an option from birmingham not that quick but a decent choice leaving you with about 3.5 mil left

check the transfer list filter as well; some absolute bargains on there.

Galeano, Rafael Toloi and Alberto Botia are good players for the future

Onouha or w.e from man city pace and stuff is like 19 and he gets dead good too

Phil Jones?

At United.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Galeano, Rafael Toloi and Alberto Botia are good players for the future

I have Toloi, will look at the others.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

He will cost more than £10 million.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

scott dann is an option from birmingham not that quick but a decent choice leaving you with about 3.5 mil left

Thanks, but no thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

What do people think of Otamendi?

Zapata went to arsenal on my current save for 7mill. There's no harm in a scout report.

Mateo Musacchio pacey for a cb and good defending stats but he might be kind of expensive but not like otamendi porto will want to much for him

howedes from schalke i got for arsenal for 9.5 mil

I got Alvaro Dominguez from athletico madrid in my 2nd season at Arsenal for £7M definitely worth it, only 22 year old and will be worth a lot more in the future.

Why not try Gary Cahill from Bolton? He is really great when I always buy him for Arsenal.