thekill

Reaction score
View attachment 249960

Arteta has broken his ankle so will he ever be good enough now or should i go for midfielder in january now.Vermaelen is also out for 4 months !

Marek Hamsik is class, Or go for Christian Eriksen, Younes Belhanda, Coutinho or even Jonjo Shelvey if Liverpool will sell.

I would get veratti but what i want to know will a player at 30 be good enough after a broken leg i never had someome break his leg at this age.

Depends, He could, he may not. I had Torres injured Cruciate Knee Ligaments out for 8 or so months came back 2 and half star in my squad but I have also had the same injury and recovered fine and back at good form. So I guess it depends.

Might just wait till jan than bid if he drops too many attributes.

Gotta just stick it out in 1st year with Arsenal, so many injury problems. I'd recommend Willian, good CM and AMC. In January if you're doing well you get given 26m I think.

Willian is a great buy for CM, retrain him there, so is jonjo shelvey, turns into a through ball machine.

For what its worth, it looks like you grossly misused Arsenal's funds to start the season. Cavani is unnecessary with RVP, Park, Walcott, (play him at striker and watch him bang in 40+ a season) and Chamakh. Itzhaki and Demidov? Not even close to Arsenal quality. There is your crisis right there.

Willian is a great buy for CM, retrain him there, so is jonjo shelvey, turns into a through ball machine.

For what its worth, it looks like you grossly misused Arsenal's funds to start the season. Cavani is unnecessary with RVP, Park, Walcott, (play him at striker and watch him bang in 40+ a season) and Chamakh. Itzhaki and Demidov? Not even close to Arsenal quality. There is your crisis right there.

I play a 4-4-2 so cavani suits it and Chamakh is **** in real life hence got rid of him for 20 mil.Demidov is good enough for backup of cb and a Bwm thats only song.Itzhaki scored 30 goals for everton in my last save so he stays backup to cavani and RVP

Its not that much of a crisis, youve got Ramsey, Song and a few others. Look to your youth team if you want other options

Buy Eriksen for under £10m, play him as AP just behind the striker. Assist machine, first season he got 30+ assists for me, was rated 4.5 stars potential playing at 4... but then got injured for 5 months.

For what its worth, it looks like you grossly misused Arsenal's funds to start the season. Cavani is unnecessary with RVP, Park, Walcott, (play him at striker and watch him bang in 40+ a season) and Chamakh.

Nope, I would still get Cavani as a real marquee signing. RVP is awesome, Park is good on speed, so is Walcott, and Chamakh is only good for 1 season. Plus RVP will GET injured at any point of the game, and can be out for even as long as the season.

Depends on formation really to get the best of Walcott. 4-4-2, and let Walcott be a poacher. RVP and Cavani as CF. Park to swap between LW and Striker. Chamakh and Park as subs

Its not that much of a crisis its realistic for an Arsenal squad to have so many injuries at once...lol

Christian Eriksen is quality.