n3galiu

Reaction score
Hello fm players,

I just ended first season with Arsenal, was brilliant season, won Premier by 20 points ahead Manchester United (2 place) and won Champions cup! It was van Pierse, Arshavin, Walcott and Chamakh show. Fabregas was not so good :(

Now I am thinking about buying new Defender Centre and Defensive Midfielder.

Can you advise me.. who is better

For DC I think about Simon Kjaer (Danish player for 17Mil) or Mamadou Sakho (for 10Mil), my scout say that they are currently playing close to theyre potential, maybe someone bought them in your game? View attachment 130667

I was thinking about Chiellini too, but he cost much, 35Mil, wages about 120,000..oO)

I need tall, strong defender, because i put him to attack far post when taking corners, with djourou scored 17goals in a season, but he made some mistakes in defence... and other 2 french defenders are shitties.

And for DM

I like Alex Song, he is good for me, but I have only him for DM, in the end of the season he said that he needs a rest, lol.

So I think about Yann M'Vila, my scout say that he has a potential to be better than Song, interesting.View attachment 130672 View attachment 130673

And was thinking about Sergio Busquets (for 20Mil)

So please someone give me an advice.:wub:8-|
Sorry for my bad english.

for dm get vidal from bayern lakurseen (sp) i have him and song rotating and they are brilliant

Busquets an Kjaer would fit in perfect mate..

CB Phil jones , Sebastian Coates , Leonel Galaeno,
DM Jack Rodwell , Sime Vrsaljko he can play RB or DM

Busquets an Kjaer would fit in perfect mate..

But look at thisView attachment 130682

and scout say that Yann M'Villa can be better than Alex Song, isn't too much difference beetween Alex and Sergio.. Of course if we look at Sergio position, teamwork.., but Alex is better in physical.

By the way, guys help me with this wonderkid, I think i tutored him too much, lol, now has too much prefered moves, what moves is good and not good for him? I train him to play at MC, like Centre Midfielder - Attack or Advance Playmaker - Support, sometime Inside Forward - Support on right wing. View attachment 130683

I bought Andrea Poli from sampdoria on my arsenal save. Turns out brilliant. hes a DMC.

CB Phil jones , Sebastian Coates , Leonel Galaeno,
DM Jack Rodwell , Sime Vrsaljko he can play RB or DM

That Croatian is nice, I like him:) Sagna getting exausted all games in the end with Song, good for rotation! Lets scout and see what he have :)

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

I bought Andrea Poli from sampdoria on my arsenal save. Turns out brilliant. hes a DMC.

He is good for attacking duty and maybe more in MC, I need Anchor man with good defence. Because I have Fabregas, Rammsey and Wilshere in mid, they doing wonders.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Bump

get Kara from Tromso as DMC
there were speculations in real life if he joins Arsenal and hes a fantastic DMC/ anchor man in the game

Kjaer and Sakho are good choices for CB. If you want an English player i recommend Shawcross, Scott Dann, Gary Cahill or Phil Jones.

As for DM, M'vila is quality! Get him! If not you can try Moussa Sissoko.

Kjaer and Sakho are good choices for CB. If you want an English player i recommend Shawcross, Scott Dann, Gary Cahill or Phil Jones.

As for DM, M'vila is quality! Get him! If not you can try Moussa Sissoko.

But you dont know he will be better than Alex Song and Sergio Busquets or no? Because Busquets is class for that position, but scout says he is playing close to his full potential, I dont know how much potential he has left..

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

get Kara from Tromso as DMC
there were speculations in real life if he joins Arsenal and hes a fantastic DMC/ anchor man in the game

This one is awesome :)

But you dont know he will be better than Alex Song and Sergio Busquets or no? Because Busquets is class for that position, but scout says he is playing close to his full potential, I dont know how much potential he has left..

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

This one is awesome :)

yeah Kara is always my first pick for a anchorman
and hes around 2 mil

If i were you i would get M'vila mate and much cheaper than Sergio i guess.

Now Im trying to buy M'vila, but I hate Man City, I made a bid for Mamadou Sakho, they made a bid, I made a bid for M'Vila, they made too... Stupid Mancini. :mad:

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Maybe there is an option in game to hire a killer and shoot Mancini down?

dude how can kosienly be shiite. first few months in my arsenal save and he a regular for France. buy a 23-24 year old cb to replace squilaci.