hamptonmanger

Reaction score
first season have 18 mill dont want to spend it all though and i need a deep lying play maker preferably young as well

Jack Rodwell becomes the best english dmc-mc in the game but he's more of a defensive midfielder. He's got a decent passing -creativity of 15 both and the potential to become better. I suggest you grab him as soon as you can

Leandro Augusto. Not young, but a superb DLP.

Luiz Gustavo always does a great job at Deep Lying Playmaker for me

i started with arsenal and bought a load of youth players including luc castaignos (feyenoord), andrea poli (sampdoria), alexis sanchez (udinese), eden hazard (Lille OSC) and kevin lacruz (real zaragoza) the oldest player in that list is sanchez i had to negotiate extra fund and i set my expextation as title challenge and so far im 21 games into the season with a game in hand on man u and im on the same points as man u (51) 4 points clear of chelsea and man city and unbeaten with 15 wins and 6 draws and by rotating all of these players with the current players at arsenal all of them are improving and playing well regularly only problem is ive had tough draws in champions league, fa cup and league cup playing real madrid and ac millan in champions league, chelsea in fa cup and man u and tottenham in league cup and the players haven't had great games against the bigger sides such as these so u might need an experienced player in the mix as well as also laurent koscielny has been disapointing in defence and i would suggest looking at other defenders to replace squillaci in a few seasons time