Halwachi

Reaction score
Errr.. hoping this is the right section. Playing as Arsenal on the demo. Brought in Hazard for 44m and offloaded Almunia. Now I need a backup RB for Sagna as I really don't want to play Jenkinson when Sagna is unavailable. Maybe even a CDM when Song and Frimpong leave for the Nations Cup. Also what are your thoughts on Coquelin filling in for them? Cheers budget is around £10m.

N'zonzi would be a reasonably cheap signing for CDM
Serge Aurier From Lens or Mario Fernandez from Gremio. (not sure of the RB's prices)

Last edited:
Alright guys thanks for the suggestions will have a look at them now!

Are you looking for a young back up for RB and CDM. There are very few good young right backs on the demo as the database is so small. I bought Grant Hanley from Blackburn fo £7 million. Probably more of a centre back but I was pretty desperate. I would look at Cesar Azpillcueta, Adam Matthews and Martin Montoya.

For CDM I'd recommend Emre Can. Young and very cheap with 4 star potential.

M'Vila and Moussa Sissoko are awesome back up for song. They could probably even replace him in the starting line up!

For £10 million?

M'Vila won't cost you less then £17 million. Even when M'Vila was desperate to come and Rennes had the asking price at £9.5 million they still wouldn't take less then £15 million. (Dunno if thats a glitch or I had already made a few bids).

I would probably save the money - Coquelin can provide a decent back-up, or you can play Djourou/Vermaelen or you can actually play with 2 CMs on support duties (and preferrably not advanced roles).

As for RB, if you have those 10M, Gregory van der Wiel is your man :)

get sime vrsaljko for a rb back up, will cost abou 700k and will replace sagna in years to come.

Cheers ended up getting Mohamed Diame from Wigan (£3.8m) Vrsaljko for RB, and Robert Pires on a free transfer haha. Kept these other players in my shortlist for the future.

I'd bring in Jack Collison as [ball winning midfielder] for when Song and Frimpong go to the African Cup of Nations
I got him for 4.6mil from the hammers and his wage bill is small too