Arsenal F.C: We Mesut lose any more games.

thejoshster

Reaction score
View attachment 103933

Hey all,
Finally got round to playing FM again! Although truthfully still on the demo :p will be getting it asap tho xD
Picked a fairly big team to get back into the swing of things and I figured ah what the heck lets do a story enjoy

View attachment 103930
Transfers always fun
So with Giroud as a target man I wanted a pacy striker to provide a different alternative and settled on Lacazette for 30m.

View attachment 103929

Jose Fonte adds some more depth in the heart of defence, another leader who is strong and aggressive which according to the team report the squad is lacking 7m.

View attachment 103928
Finally Allan from Napoli 25m a box to box midfielder I felt I had too many playmakers and wanted to get someone who could get forward more and was just a different type of player I like having different options.

He's got pretty decent stats for those of you who aren't familiar with him.

View attachment 103927

View attachment 103926
Eleney packs his bags to Monaco for £15m I felt he was the weakest of all my playmakers.

View attachment 1105038
£14m for Carzola, I felt bad about this as I love Carzola in real life, but one year left on his contract he wasn't playing and I wanted a different role to Eamsey (DLP) to get the best out of him went to LFC off all places.

and I sold Sanogo for 800k also.

View attachment 103925
Pre-season always hard to judge pre-season as they haven't learn your tactic so do you put loses down to that or just that your tactics aren't good enough?

Anyway I'm hoping my tactics are fine 4-2-3-1 main system fast and fluid football. Annoyingly Cech is out injured for a month tho.

View attachment 103924
First match of the season!

We left it late but grabbed an equaliser by the end fully deserved no matter what Pardew says maybe he will get fired in the game too?

It was a sweet goal aswell Sanchez headed down to Giroud who hit it first time on the volley.

View attachment 103923
92min winner! haha punched the air in delight for that one not a great goal but again fully deserved we were all over watford especially in the last 10mins and I'm taking some credit for this one 78mins I took off ozil for lacazette second striker did the trick gave us more attacking options before fonte got the late tap in from a corner.

View attachment 103922
How big of a 3 points this could be!
Not a great game all the goals came early and it was a nervy victory by the end, I did notice however that fonte came out of position that lead to the goal so I will adjust his role so he's no longer a stopper and stops closing down players as it left a gap in defence in which sane exploited good win tho

[video=youtube;Hs4i70JgnOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs4i70JgnOk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

XD

Like slicing through butter

View attachment 103916
After beating LFC our prem form continued with wins against Leicester and Sunderland and a draw against stoke.
Putting us top of the table Everyone is happy no real problems so far Giroud has been my best player 3 starts 6 goals in the league (got injured hence lack of games).

Our cup form has been more disappointing however lost against Villarreal despite making nearly 30 chances! and drew 0-0 to Celtic.

Won manager of the month job status is secure so yea all is good.