Arsenal FC - A Rise to Glory from Forgotten Ashes

Revolution

Reaction score
Just a quick overview and introduction for you all :) ... i wanted to do a story for a long time but never could find a good enough idea that would keep people interested untill now (i hope). I will be starting it now and be basically updating it when i am home which is every few weeks so it will have big updates rather than small ones (prior warning)

Here goes

Arsenal FC - A Rise to Glory from Forgotten Ashes​

June, 2009.

Breaking news today at Sky Sports as we have been informed that the Arsenal backroom staff have all left the Club after a disagreement with major shareholders and club chairmen Peter Hill-Wood.

It was clear that a lack of funding was provided by the Club to help secure the future of this great club and help it to progress and clearly the time is up. Arguments erupted between Wenger and the Shareholders about the clubs future and financial limitations however it eventually came down to an ultimatum between each side. This was posted on the Arsenal Website.

‘As of today all staff including manager Arsene Wenger have been released from Arsenal Football Club by mutual consent. The club are struggling with finance and are now placing all playing staff up for sale. The Shareholders will stand together in hope of providing some funding to the club in a desperate hope to keep the club in the premiership’.

Peter Hill-Wood. http://www.arsenal.com

Our on site photographer managed to get a quick snap of the unlucky staff leaving the emirates offices
leaving-work.jpg

We can only guess at what the future holds for Arsenal, They have limited time to not only find a manager, but the funds to keep their players and keep them involved with football let alone the premiership.

MORE TO COME
  • Who has left? and Where?
  • Who stayed loyal to the club?
  • Whats the future of the club?
  • Who's possibly going to replace Wenger?
Hope thats a good start for you all. Open to people opinions on how to improve :)

Matt​

Arsenal stories are becoming popular it seems, but this one looks a tad different. Good luck, I shall check back every now and then.

thanks for the quick replies, trying to do something different and would like to do a story with arsenal.