Adzter018

Reaction score
in my first season with Arsenal and didnt spend all my transfer budget in the summer the january transfer window is coming up and the directors were pleased with my progress so i have a total of 13 mil to spend in january

Any recommendations for players for me to sing will be appreciated

The players i signed in the summer were :
Oscar Cardozo
Miguel Veloso
Phil Jagielka
Rodney Sneijder

Ideally i need a right back and a goalkeeper but any other good players in other positions are welcome also

you dont need a RB, Sagna is great, but Ansaldi is good can play in right mid as well and he wont cost you the earth.

I know sagna has been in superb form for me but he and toure are both injured for more then 3 months at the moment so i just need som cover really

what about eboue, surely he can do a decent job for 3months till sagna gets back plus you dont need a keeper when you got a perfect keeper already almunia.

what about eboue, surely he can do a decent job for 3months till sagna gets back plus you dont need a keeper when you got a perfect keeper already almunia.

completely agree - eboue is more that adequate cover for RB and also RM if you retrain him there and although almunia has **** stats he aways preforms for me, although if you do insist on buying a new GK you can get akinfeev for £15m end of 1st season.

get davide santon he becomes a great player

I am in the semis of champions league, final of FA and top of prem with arsenal in 1st season- and surprisingly bringing back Vieira has helped immensley as his experience with all the young talent works really well- also bought in yaya toure and david trezeguet for 20 mil combined. well worth it for the experience. But adebayor is the one who can make the season successful, 34 goals in 43 games!!!

striker 2 partnet ade possibly vagner love

also a gd holding midfeilder yaya toure is perfect

also try get new cbs and gk

daniel schwaab - apart from sergio ramos he becomes the best right back in the game.

does anyone else find it ridiculously easy to manage arsenal- i finished top of the league by a good ten points, and got to the final of the champions league, f.a cup and league cup.

i'm not surprised its easy with that squad and team chemistry. They are always awesome on my games, rarely finish outside the top 3 in the first 4 seasons.

For Right Back, get Srna. Cost me 13 mil n got loads of assists. Can play all down right wing which is great (Y)