Noergaard11

Reaction score
Okay, guys. First season with the gunners. I'm a huge Arsenal fan, so I had to make a save with them.

My goal is not to win the BPL in first season, but to build up a team which is capable of it in two or three years.
I wanne win the Champions League in 3 years aswell. Therefore i've used quite some money. I got like 6M pounds left.

I will try to keep the save a bit realistic in the sense of not buying all the WK's we now in advance. Koke may not be that realistic...

This is my transfers:
be80zn.png

In:

Koke - I trigged his realese clause, because he is gonna be amazing next to Özil.
Sami Khedira - Arsenal needs a anchorman, i chose Khedira (who they have bin linked a lot woth irl)
Nocolas Nkoulou - Cheap good centerback. Don''t know if it could happend irl?
Gabriel Paulista - Arsenal are buying atm irl, so I had to do the same.
Mauro Icardi - very good young forward, but not that realistic.
José Gayá - he is on loan. Future fee: 23.5M pounds.
Gino Peruzzi - on loan as well. He was actually a mistake, so I ended his loan immediately as he got injured.
José Giménez- On loan as a backup.

Out:

Mathieu Flamini - didn't need him when I got Khedira and Coquelin.
Héctor Bellerin - a kid for the future who are on loan to come back stronger and better.
Elliot Wright - a kid for the future who are on loan to come back stronger and better.
Olivier Giroud - It may come as a shock for you that I let him go, but to get 19 M for him is very good.
Mikel Arteta - he was old, and I just got Coqeulin back and bought Khedira.
Per Mertesacker - I actually like him very much irl, but he is just to slow for my tactic...
Naxto Monreal - I hope he will return stronger, so I can play him in the starting XL.
Gabriel Paullista - Couldn't get a work permit.
Joel Campell - a kid for the future who are on loan to come back stronger and better.

What do you think of the transfers? Are they close to be realistic besides Koke and Icardi?

Tactics:

I'm gonna use this tactic:

ftisds.png

A midfield that consists of Özil, Koke and Khedira in freaking deadly. Therefore Cazorla needed to go out on the wing.
I'm gonna rotate between Debuchy and Chambers. Debuchy gets all the important matches.
I'm gonna do the same with Welbeck and Icardi.
I actually have no clue about the goalkeeper position - who should I choose?

What do you think about the overall - could it happend?

Good luck on your save with Arsenal.

From my point of view, already in season 3 in my saved, Giroud should not be sold. He is scoring enough, and in different friend's saves, was sold for more than 50M Euro.

Also, did not have enough success with this type of layout, and switched to a more central positioning behind the TM (giroud/webleck) and with IWB on the side of defence.