wilshire
bazoer
chambers
ospina
the ox
cazorla
gibbs
arteta flamini

im top of the league, and all players are averaging way over 7.

i got,barbosa,maia and lincoln coming in the summer, and i have 129 mil to spend! question, who on?

i want either vietto or dybala, and romagnoli. prob none will join me now,but hopefully in the summer. so just save my money?

Another striker now wouldn't go amiss, or a long-term left back, like Alex Telles.

ricardo rodriguez if you can get him would be a big upgrade at LB. bellerin is possibly the best RB in the game already.

If Romagnali won't come, see if you can secure a bid for Stones, Rugani, Sule, Tah, Mustafi, or De Vrij.

In the summer you have a good ST/AMR, DM, and AML coming.

See if you can get Vincent Aboubakar or Lukaku. For some reason those guys are scoring buckets of goals.

Best way is to check the transfer list, and see who is unhappy. :) I often get bargains there. Like I recently bought 4 star Kovacic for just 13.75m after he requested a transfer.

I brought in Juan bernat for lb he's been immense and I also brought in john stones. Sule has been injured a lot after buying him in the summer but has done decent in the games he has played in.

ricardo rodriguez if you can get him would be a big upgrade at LB. bellerin is possibly the best RB in the game already.

If Romagnali won't come, see if you can secure a bid for Stones, Rugani, Sule, Tah, Mustafi, or De Vrij.

In the summer you have a good ST/AMR, DM, and AML coming.

See if you can get Vincent Aboubakar or Lukaku. For some reason those guys are scoring buckets of goals.

Best way is to check the transfer list, and see who is unhappy. :) I often get bargains there. Like I recently bought 4 star Kovacic for just 13.75m after he requested a transfer.

100% agree bellerin best right back I've had on the game.

Stones for Gabriel at CB
If by chance you're looking at a replacement for Coquelin, have a look at Renato Sanches (Benfica) - plays as a BBM-S
Can do everything, he's awesome for me! But I play him in a midfield 3, depends what formation you go with I suppose