Hatau24

Reaction score
So I just got this game (yay!) and am starting my yearly Arsenal saved. I have sounded out some targets to fill some gaps in the squad and I would just like to see if I have missed anyone obvious and if you guys can evaluate my targets or suggest anyone else I have missed. I have around ?35m to play with

Center Back: Eder Alvarez Balanta my first choice followed by Zouma
Tough Midfielder: Looking to signing Wanyama with Emmanuel Badu as my stopgap until he becomes available...not too sure about this one.
Winger: I am struggling here to find a wide player that can operate on both flanks to give me some more options as currently my squad lacks a bit of width. Am thinking Thulani Serero but not sure here.
Keisuke Honda as I am a sucker for bargains.
Striker: Jackson Martinez but otherwise, struggling here.

I would also appreciate any recommendations for positions not mentioned above if anyone feels it is a position that Arsenal need to strengthen.

If it helps, the players I am selling are Park and Vermaelen if I can.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
A few cheep ish players that I would advise include Gaitan(5-8m) scored 14asst 11 in 27 games for my Swansea team.
Also Fernando or Garcia(who I think is one of the best Anchor men in game and also cheep) are available for a decent price. (6-11m)
Can't think of a better ST of the top of my head and Balanta is by far the best CB you could get for a decent price.

CB - Try to see if you can get Umtiti and Doria. Since Balanta's stats are occasionally randomised, they'd be better options. But all three are monstrous. Zouma is good too, but he seems injury prone, and Etienne will never, ever allow him to leave cheaply, especially in the first season.

For Midfielder, Wanyama and Papadopoulous are simply the best BWM there are ingame. Both simply go nuts. Wanyama is usually not sold in the first season, but you can try. Reasonbly sure you can get Papadopoulous in the first transfer window at a reasonable price.

Winger: As mentioned above, try looking at Gaitan, he's rather good. Alternatively, maybe Vitinho, he's excellent. Get Tom Ince though, he grows to be a beast. Benayoun is available on a free in the first season, and although old, can still be an excellent option on either side of the wings.

Striker: Timo Werner, Alberto Cerri, Aleksandar Mitrovic. Cerri can immediately start banging in goals, and he's dirt cheap. Timo Werner, give him playing time, and he'll grow to be a beast. Alternatively, you use him on the wings, he grows excellently there. Mitrovic, he'll probably take half a year or so to get adjusted to the new surrounding. Once that's done, he'll just simply start banging in the goals.
But all those are young, and if you need a strong temporary striker upfront, maybe try and see if Drogba will move for you? He should be reasonably cheap, and by the time he starts getting on (3 years), the above strikers should be more than enough to tear apart the League.

Dusan tadic for the wings, get him for about 7 mill, I'd get Doria for cb, he's cheap, fast and can also pass, zouma has dives into tackles on so gets sent off a lot, umtiti always costs a lot, for bwm id go for Fernando from Porto, normally transfer listed and has brilliant stats, also for another winger look out for afellay

Actually, I got Umtiti for a throwaway price. At teh start of the 2nd season, was just scouting, and it showed that his club had just offered him a new contract. So bid his value (8.5 Million $) and it was accepted.

CB..John Stones or even Boyata dont listen to scout report hes very good and so is M.Keane from Man United
CM...Ben pearson or Ryan Ledson for future
Wing...Ryan Gauld or Delfeouso(Spelling) Giatan? Bahrime?
ST...look at Berbatov...Bangs them in for fun