tomybolo

Reaction score
Im in Arsenal first season. I need to buy a striker, and a defender. I try to buy Morata, but its imposible because he is injury, for 2 months, how can i do to buy it?

I offered 50M euros for Jose Gimenez, and they said NO, its so irrealistic. I try with Jhon Stones and everton want 78M!!!!!!!

Any recommendation?

alderweireld or vertonghen for your center back. get calleri from boca as your striker, but i dont really think you need one. giroud and welbeck will be okay first season and sell them the season after.

It's hardly unrealistic;

Stones is possibly the greatest central defensive prospect in the world at the moment, and I'm sure if you negotiated you could get it down a bit. Also, they simply may not want to let him go, which again is not unrealistic as they've managed to stop him leaving for Chelsea etc. this season. Remember, just because you want a player, doesn't always mean you can have them ;)

Same again for Giminez - One of the better young central defenders in world football. Negotiate, or don't buy him, your choice.

If you're looking for cheap young defenders, have a look at Mammana and Amartey.

Up front, I would suggest Embolo, he's perfectly suited to Arsenal.

alderweireld or vertonghen for your center back. get calleri from boca as your striker, but i dont really think you need one. giroud and welbeck will be okay first season and sell them the season after.
I need a striker, Arsenal only have one and have lot of competitions to play. Wellbeck is injury for a lot of months.

It's hardly unrealistic;

Stones is possibly the greatest central defensive prospect in the world at the moment, and I'm sure if you negotiated you could get it down a bit. Also, they simply may not want to let him go, which again is not unrealistic as they've managed to stop him leaving for Chelsea etc. this season. Remember, just because you want a player, doesn't always mean you can have them ;)

Same again for Giminez - One of the better young central defenders in world football. Negotiate, or don't buy him, your choice.

If you're looking for cheap young defenders, have a look at Mammana and Amartey.

Up front, I would suggest Embolo, he's perfectly suited to Arsenal.
I understand what you'r saying, but 50M for a young defender, in my opinion its insane. I want a very good player,that would be my 3rd option, and in a future could be in the first team with Kosciently. Mertesacker is veeeery slow.

I saw Embolo, but he play more like a "extremo" (MPD), i dont know how to say in english, is not a striker, or yes?

Last edited:
Laporte or de Vrij for the CB-spot. And Sanchez or Walcott for the ST-spot

I got Higuain my 1st year of arsenal..
now im on 3rd year and i have higuain and dybala in attack :D

CB- Look at Ashley Williams and Federico Fernandez from Swansea.

Striker- Alberto Paloschi, Harold Preciado, Javier Hernandez, Ayoze Perez.

luan from gremio for your striker. cheap, and can cover on the wings as well.

I got Stones for 45 mil but only around 15 or 20 upfront, Aboubakar for 15 mil, Mammana for under 5 and Jose Gimenez... January got Griezman. All in the 1st season plus a lot of great young players. Its easy to get cover for your 1st season with Arsenal, you get loads of money, just try to only give small upfront fees

I got john stones for less than £30million, 12 upfront, 18 in 48 and 50% of next sale, obviously not going to sell him. Also i bought Luan from gremio and barbosa as a prospect. i always sell flamini, arteta and campbell and sign a strong cm also. just my way.

try Barbosa, I think that he might become even better than Suarez

try Barbosa, I think that he might become even better than Suarez
Better than Suarez? You are crazy, lol, Suarez is unveliable.
Well, i decided to start another game with Arsenal, because i didnt like how i started. At the begining I went for Jose Gimenez and Morata. I saw that at the start of the game Gimenez have a out clause, for 40M, and made an offer of 40!!
I bougth Morata for 56M.

Now I played 5 PL games and I won all, and 1 CL vs Lyon and a won too. My CL group: Arsenal, Bayern, Lyon and Ludogrets (or something like that)