ozey

Reaction score
Hay. I ask every year as im so indescisive! Just wondered what players,if any you have bought for the gunners. Its the team i support,so always start a save with them. Thanks!

Usually general questions like this don't get that huge a feedback, but different people will have different views on how they want to build the squad. What type of players are you looking for? what roles? older, younger? cheap, middle price, huge deals?

For my Liverpool team (not arsenal but a similar club) here's who I brought 1st season:

Ryan Sessegnon LB/LM/AML - 1.9m - wonder kid who can play all the way up the left side depending how you train him
Jetro Willems LB - 8.5m - solid young LB, valued at 22.5m for me start of 3rd season
Riechedly Bazoer CB DM CM- 15m - I actually overpaid slightly for him as i've seen him go lower for people but an absolute beast for me in the middle, super versatile valued at 31m
Diogo Dalot RB - 650k - think this guy may have a negative PA, I bought him on a scouts recommendation and he's developing nicely as my RB of the future
Felipe Anderson AML/R - 20m - my biggest buy of the 1st season and has led the league in assists in both years from an IF role on the left wing, valued at 45.5m and ive turned down interest from Real for him
Leo Suarez AMC/R - 1.2m - another pretty young attacking mid can play central or right, hasn't been huge in my 1st team yet but has had some decent loan spells, might work him in this season if i can
Gianlugi Donnarumma GK - wasn't planning on replacing Karius but he became unsettled and I with a 5 star report from my scouts I went for him, led the league in clean sheets both seasons, he's the next buffon.
Kuki AMC, ST - 750k - will be one of the wonderkids everyone buys this year, unfortunately haven't been able to give him a 1st team chance but he's got bags of potential if you can
Angel Correa AMC/L , ST - 17.5m - worth 35m for me at the start of the third season, haven't been able to find where I like him best yet and at this point he's more of a bench/rotation option but he has great stats for a 23 year old and I think could do well in the middle as an AMC but my formation doesn't play with one anymore.

one I signed but so far regret is Antonio Sanabria from real Betis for 15m he has great stats for a young 20 year old but failed to get a work permit for the last 2 years so i've had to send him to my affiliate in the eredivisie where he's done decently but I haven't been able to train him, at this point im fearing i'll never be able to get a WP for him so I'm cautious of signing him on any future saves.