Thebobsz

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just started my Arsenal Save and have honestly been struggling to make the transfers i need. I would like to purchase a ST and a versatile Defender that can also play as a LB if needed. Ive tried Getting Dybala and Icardi and havent had any luck. Any Recommendations for a Solid ST thats an improvement on Giroud and a CB that can add squad depth and any other players that you think can help the squad.

Thanks,
Bob

Chichartio, Carlos Vela and shift Alexis to ST, Lacazette or Aspas could be options, I have seen Arsenal win the league first season without signing a striker and relying on Alexis, Giroud, Walcott and Welbeck.

Defender who can cover possibly Malang Sarr or Upamecano as younger options, Ajer from Celtic is terrific option as a midfielder who could be trained to be a CB and Martin Caceres is a good option as a free agent when he recovers from his injury.

CB Sule if patient cos he always gets transfer listed on 30/8/16. For cf if you have the money get Berardi

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I've just won the treble in the first season with Arsenal, ya really don't need to splash the cash.

The only 2 players I bought to throw straight into first team are Donnarumma (but he's only rotation) and Tierney from Celtic.

Now in my second season, I've got Phil Jones as he was transfer listed and Berahino on a free. Also got Ronaldo Viera from Leeds as I sold Xhaka and Elneny