Mason*

Reaction score
I recently signed Dybala for 55M, couldn't pass up the chance. Athough I already have Lacazette who's scoring 30 plus league goals a season and im unsure how to line up my team now. My line up is attatched below.

Advice would be great and much appreciated.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Bernado Silva, Griezmann, Dybala, Neves, Donnarumma, Danilo, Jorge Mere, Lacazette, Renato Sanches, Dembele, Sessegnon, Tielemans, Zivkovic - how did you manage to afford all these by Jan 2019 on Arsenal's budget when it only looks like you sold Ozil who would be worth any significant money?

And Iwobi worth £55m? Please, something isn't quite right here

Last edited:
I've run a quick tally below of the rough prices I'd expect these players to be purchased for under the assumption you'd be waiting for a good price on them. I've left out Silva and Zivkovic as I'm not sure what sort of price they go for although I imagine Zivkovic is chump change compared to the others.

Bernardo Silva - ?m
Griezmann - 65m
Dybala - 55m
Neves - 30m
Donnarumma - 20m
Danilo - 8m
Mere - 15m
Lacaztte - 25m
Sanches - 50m
Dembele - 8m
Tielemans - 12m
Zivkovic - ?m

Total - 298m

Factoring in a good 60m-80m price of Ozil and a title winning 16/17 and 17/18, I could see this haul of players being possible by this point in the game if you're willing to spend big bucks. I'm not sure what Arsenal's finances are like but Man Utd have 200m+ every season if you're winning the league and going deep in the Champions League and that's without selling anyone.

As for an XI I'd be lining up like this:

GK: Donnarumma
CB: Holding, De Ligt, Mere
RWB: Bellerin
LWB: Sessegnon
CM: Sanches, Tielemans
AMC: Bernardo Silva, Griezmann
ST: Dybala

There's loads of amazing players not getting in to that side but you have absolutely stacked that squad to the point where you're going to be leaving world class players out the side.

Bernado Silva, Griezmann, Dybala, Neves, Donnarumma, Danilo, Jorge Mere, Lacazette, Renato Sanches, Dembele, Sessegnon, Tielemans, Zivkovic - how did you manage to afford all these by Jan 2019 on Arsenal's budget when it only looks like you sold Ozil who would be worth any significant money?

Iwobi can definitely reach that value legitimately, especially if he's won the UCL and PL and on a big contract. Not that it matters as he can play the game how he wants but I suspect the editor was definitely used to get all those other players so soon into the game.

I edited Arsenal's budget to a more realistic £90M first season.

I've run a quick tally below of the rough prices I'd expect these players to be purchased for under the assumption you'd be waiting for a good price on them. I've left out Silva and Zivkovic as I'm not sure what sort of price they go for although I imagine Zivkovic is chump change compared to the others.

Bernardo Silva - ?m
Griezmann - 65m
Dybala - 55m
Neves - 30m
Donnarumma - 20m
Danilo - 8m
Mere - 15m
Lacaztte - 25m
Sanches - 50m
Dembele - 8m
Tielemans - 12m
Zivkovic - ?m

Total - 298m

Factoring in a good 60m-80m price of Ozil and a title winning 16/17 and 17/18, I could see this haul of players being possible by this point in the game if you're willing to spend big bucks. I'm not sure what Arsenal's finances are like but Man Utd have 200m+ every season if you're winning the league and going deep in the Champions League and that's without selling anyone.

As for an XI I'd be lining up like this:

GK: Donnarumma
CB: Holding, De Ligt, Mere
RWB: Bellerin
LWB: Sessegnon
CM: Sanches, Tielemans
AMC: Bernardo Silva, Griezmann
ST: Dybala

There's loads of amazing players not getting in to that side but you have absolutely stacked that squad to the point where you're going to be leaving world class players out the side.
Thanks for the detailed reply. I guess you're right, I might sell a couple players maybe Xhaka off top of my head. Lacazette has done great just can't seem to fit him back into the team after Dybala's arrival

what tactic are you using? download link? I can't seem to find a good one with inside forwards or wingers