Arsenal - Fitness Help.

Reaction score
Hey so I'm pretty new to this game (2010), but I've played old old manager games and I've played 2009 on the PSP. However, I've come across a bit of a problem. I've been playing with Arsenal and have lead them to Cup & League success.

However my players conditions are dropping to 50/60% every match.

Can anyone give me any help?

I've rested them, I've played other players in matches, It's just not working.

I know there may be threads with this already but I just wanted to see what people could say to my problem :)

thanks guys :)

Are they all on heavy training workloads? Reducing that would help. Also lower conditioning is to be expected if you have games only a few days apart.

And what are their natural fitness ratings? If that's low, it would explain the low fitness levels. And check their personal page, it might be that they're just "severely lacking in match fitness", in which case make them available for the reserves for a while too.

Ok thanks alot :D that helped alot, I'm going to go and try that out now :) my players are current good players so are getting pretty old so I've got some cheap young players to replace them in the future so I have some players to cover them if i put some in the reserves :)