SGProductions

Reaction score
2Q==
Arsene Wenger leaves manager role
Arsene Wenger has left his role as manager of the club after sixteen years in charge. Wenger lifted three league titles with the club, most notoriously the 2003-04 season where Arsenal lost no games and had a 49-game unbeaten run in the Premier League. Wenger leaving was always being talked about and although the majority of fans are upset their man has gone, some fans are looking forward to a new manager.
Wenger released a statement saying;
I am very upset to be leaving the manager's job at Arsenal after sixteen happy years in charge. I am proud of my achievements and the players I have worked with over the years and I am glad to remain at the club as a member of the board and as club ambassador. I hope Arsenal do well under their new manager who I have been told I will be asked to help choose and I can announce it will most likely be someone in the Arsenal staff.
The club also released a statement saying;
Arsenal Football Club regret to announce Arsene Wenger is no longer manager at the club after both parties agreed it was time to move forward. We are honored to of had him at the club and we would like to thank him for being a loyal servant during his time. Wenger has been given a position on the board and will be remaining at the club as an ambassador until further notice.

Arsenal appoint Stephen Gibbs as manager on a one-year contract.
Arsenal have appointed youth coach Stephen Gibbs as manager on a one-year deal. Gibbs was personally reccomended by Arsene Wenger due to his strong bond with the players due to him being only 25 after being forced to retire during a reserve match after a nasty tackle by Lee Bowyer. Gibbs was working with Steve Bould with the youth team last season and Bould will be Gibbs' assistant where Bould had been promoted to after the retirement of Pat Rice. Gibbs announced a statement saying;
I'm delighted to be managing the club I have loved all my life and although I know the fans will be unhappy with an inexperienced top flight manager but I know these players and I know what to do and I want the fans to get involved. I love this club and want it to do well and hopefully this season I do enough to secure the club a trophy and a place in Europe.

TRANSFER TALK
Demba Ba has been spotted in London Colney, the location of Arsenal's training ground.

Arsenal have reportedly made a bid of £16 million for Dutch goalscoring machine Klass Jan-Huntelaar

Klaas Jan-Huntelaar has announced he is leaving Schalke 04 and wants to move to Manchester United, Chelsea or Arsenal. Although, Tottenham are interested in making a bid. When asked what club sounds most appealing, he replied "Arsenal". This is believed to be due to the hatred between him and Robin Van Persie who left Arsenal just a few weeks ago

Why put that it just makes people think you have put new posts up in my opinion? How come you have 3 Arsenal stories?