Robbo2702

Reaction score
I'm an experienced FM player but have only just got the latest version. At work today I was challenged to create a future Arsenal team made up entirely of England internationals. So basically I'm looking for ideas on young english players who make it big in the future. Here are some of the players we came up with (and their approx cost):

Hart (25m), Walker (5), kelly (3), shawcross (10), jones (5), smalling (12), clark ( 6), rodwell (15), chamberlain (5), henderson (12), mceachran (10), albrighton (8), welbeck (12), wickham ( 6), delfouneso (10).

Arsenal already have walcott, wilshere, gibbs, lansbury....

What do you think of this potential squad, would it be good enough to win the league? Are the prices about right? Should I avoid any of these / go for any others? Which do i need to snap up early so others don't, and which players can i afford to wait on. also who should i sell, i figure fabregas is my biggest asset; how much would i get for him? Who else brings in decent money?

Please bare in mind, this english squad is designed with the goal of winning the league in 2-3 seasons time so some players could be loaned in the 1st season. random discussion i know but hopefully you guys can help. THANKS

ist dat the clark from villa
i thought he is irish
why sell fabregas and co?
wickham usually goes to UTD or City on my game pretty soon.

Butland

Walker - Jones - Spence - Robinson

Rodwell

McEachran - Wilshere - Shelvey

Kane - Delfouneso

Looking bright for England to be honest.

Smithies
M.Richards Shawcross Jones Gibbs
SWP Wilshere Parker Albrighton
Agbonlahor Wickham

Cheers guys, any more for any more?

Who do Kane, Spence and Robinson play for?

Any idea on prices of these guys, in terms of what I should be aiming to pay for all these lot?

These are all players most of them under 23 who are currently playing for premierleague clubs

walcott
wilshere
gibbs
albrighton
delfouneso
walker
jones
fielding
phillips
muamba
sturridge
mceachran