westendlad

Reaction score
I'm in the first season as Arsenal and I've spent my budget. I'm happy with Almunia, for now and would like to sign a youngish keeper who will blossom just as Almunia (aged 31) will fades.

Much appreciated.

Alphonse Areola,not English but is a very good prospect.

or

Alex Smithies.

I'm in the first season as Arsenal and I've spent my budget. I'm happy with Almunia, for now and would like to sign a youngish keeper who will blossom just as Almunia (aged 31) will fades.

Much appreciated.
wtf your happy with himoO)
try and buy that russa goalkeeper plays with cska moscow

Much appreciated.

Almunia is good in a way since he will stay decent until his contract nears an end. I'm in 2011 and he hasn't changed. So I would say you have like 4 years until you would need a new goalie.

Get Alphonse Areola as he will be good in the future and in those 4 years you will difinetely be able to get some nice young regens.

Otherwise if 4 years isn't long enough for Areola to become world class, then Scott Loach is good, (I think that's his name and he is a GK of Watford).

How the **** can you be happy with Almunia?

Should have signed Ochoa, cheap and light years ahead of Almunia.

wtf your happy with himoO)
try and buy that russa goalkeeper plays with cska moscow

I did think about Akinfeev but I bought him on another save and everyone raves about him on these forums so it would be the easy way out. Plus, he's expensive.

@everyone else: Thanks. Will definitely be looking at Areola and Smithies.

Just off to play a couple of hours before bedtime :).