Fmrj

Reaction score
So Ive been doing my usual arsenal save and im in march so nearing the end of the season. I want to strengthen my squad for the next year only player that has left is Arteta with Monreal and Debuchy both unhappy and probably leaving. I've bought Juan Bernat from Bayern, Rugani on loan 25mil buy at end of loan and Pione Sisto. Who would you recomend to bring in to strengthen, especially upfront and a BWM to help Coqulin

So Ive been doing my usual arsenal save and im in march so nearing the end of the season. I want to strengthen my squad for the next year only player that has left is Arteta with Monreal and Debuchy both unhappy and probably leaving. I've bought Juan Bernat from Bayern, Rugani on loan 25mil buy at end of loan and Pione Sisto. Who would you recomend to bring in to strengthen, especially upfront and a BWM to help Coqulin
Firstly, Bernat looks like a waste of money. He's not as good defensively as Monreal and his final ball isn't that great. You should have signed Jose Gaya. Sisto doesn't reallt add much to the side. I recommend Bernardo Silva. BWM is really a no brainer. You have to sign William Carvalho. If he's not available, try young Brazilian Thiago Maia. Lastly, the striker has to be a tossup between Dybala, Morata, Icardi and Martial. I rate them in that order.

Gaston Gil Romero BWM, Dybala, Morata, Barbosa, Bernardo Silva

Forgot to mention i trained Silva for a false 9 role so you can scrap that :$