rrj2415

Reaction score
As the title says, Im looking for some help with my favourite team arsenal. I had a save with them where I won the premier league in my first season by about 2 points (can't remember exact but it was close) and then at the end of the second season I signed aguero for a new world record of over 90m which then made me feel asif it was obviously nothing that arsenal would ever do and kind of put me off of carrying on with the save. So I have done different saves since but I always feel like I want to come back to arsenal and since my first save with them, I just constantly seem to be struggling even when using at least 80% of the tactics I used in my first save (there are some things that I can't remember 100% to do with the tactic). But yes I'd like some help off of somebody who has had experience with arsenal as I just can't seem to understand why they would do so well for me in one save and fairly poor every time since? Also a thing to remember was that hector bellerin was my far my stand out player who had an average rating of above 8 over the whole season which I was very impressed with and chipped in with quite a few assists I think only behind ozil. If you would like me to type up what I can remember of the tactic if it would help then I will (I can certainly remember all the players roles and duties and the majority of the team instructions, just not all of the individual PI tweaks.

thanks a lot

What do you want help with? We do need to know your tactic and what you're struggling with. Any specifics, really.

I just don't understand how I can do so well with them on my first save and then do so poorly every time since, even when using pretty much the exact same tactics?

basically conceding a lot of cheap goals whilst not scoring as many as I should either. I'll post a screenshot when I'm back from work later

I just don't understand how I can do so well with them on my first save and then do so poorly every time since, even when using pretty much the exact same tactics?
We cannot know the answer to this? Unless you can provide specific details, starting with the 2 tactics at the very least, it won't be possible to answer you.

The only guess could be that your initial save was on a different patch/update/ME version so it may be something to do with that.

We'll I just don't understand myself, however I am going to start a fresh save with them now and just stick to it however it goes. The tactic I will be using will be a 4-2-3-1 with gk rb a cb d cb d lb s cm d rpm s winger s apm a inside forward a cf a... With a control mentality and on fluid how do you feel this is?

Post some screenshots! Team settings, individual player settings and formation. Otherwise no-one can help.