TheHof

Reaction score
Hey guys just started a new Arsenal career, hoping to become the force in world football, just wondering who are the best players to sign for my first season....i was thinking maybe shawcross and petriovic (Think thats how you spell it, 21 year old DM) the sure up things at the back, any suggestions would be gladly appreciated :)

You need a CB and a DM?

CB get Philippe Mexes.
DM get Arturo Vidal.

Both quite cheap, and then you can decide who to splash the cash on, in the Jan window, if you so choose, or save the money for next season.

It depends how much money you've available, in my experience Oscar Cardozo is a great goalscorer who can be picked up relatively cheap. Eden Hazard develops into arguably one of the best wingers in the game if you develop him well, Javier Pastore from Palermo also becomes world class after a season or so. Defensively Cristian Zapata is a solid centre back who can perform at the highest level comfortably, and Juan Manuel Vargas is a great full back who can play brilliantly anywhere down the left hand side. If you need a keeper and have a bit of cash on your side Igor Akinfeev is great as is Sergio Romero.